Hello folks! Over the next few minutes we hope that you all will be learning quite a bit about the best places to eat breakfast in Nashville. Whether you need to rush out the door right now or are planning for tomorrow morning we think we can give you an assist.
There really is no better way for us to get the ball rolling than by listing the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Nashville. Eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, and plenty of other delicious meals can be had somewhere around town.
Healthy options for vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area will be up next. Heading to a donut and bagel shop or bakery early in the morning to get them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven is a solid idea.
Cafes to get your coffee and additional healthy options like smoothies and juice bars deserve a shout out. We will get you out of here with a list of the best all day breakfast spots near you to enjoy one of these meals whenever you feel like it, and we will always try to point out any brunch buffets that are available when we can.
Expect to find a local map for early morning restaurants towards the end to help you find the closest spot, and we welcome you all to look through our other posts on the Southeast area if interested.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Nashville
The best Nashville breakfast and brunch restaurants are where to go when you want to eat great bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delicacy:
- The Row at 110 Lyle Ave
- Pinewood at 33 Peabody St
- Biscuit Love at 316 11th Ave S
- The Nashville Jam Co at 2806 Columbine Pl
- The Pfunky Griddle at 2800 Bransford Ave
- City Café at 113 E Main St, Murfreesboro
- All American Café at 2805 Old Fort Pkwy, Murfreesboro
- J Christopher’s at 620 Frazier Dr, Franklin
- Maple Street Biscuit Co at 203 Franklin Rd #120, Brentwood
In a rustic chic space The Row is known to make some of the best breakfasts in your area starting at 7am throughout the week. Pinewood is open at 7am on weekdays and 9am on weekends.
Biscuit Love specializes in locally sourced Southern breakfast and lunch fare that is available seven days a week from 7am to 3pm.
Classic comfort foods and brunch items are served in a family friendly environment with homey interiors from 8am to 2pm Monday through Saturday and until 3pm on Sunday at The Nashville Jam Co.
You can cook your own pancakes and experiment with a variety of toppings at The Pfunky Griddle which is open from 8am to 2pm Tuesday through Friday and from 7am on Saturday and Sunday.
City Café is one of the oldest restaurants in the region serving American comfort food and homemade desserts from 7am to 2pm Tuesday through Saturday.
Breakfast burgers in Murfreesboro along with other American favorites are served at All American Café seven days a week. J Christopher’s offers classic fare like omelets and burgers seven days a week from 7am to 2pm.
You can get a tasty breakfast in Brentwood including great biscuit sandwiches and Southern sides from 7am to 2pm at Maple Street Biscuit Co.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots are more popular than ever and some of the best in town are:
- Grins Vegetarian Café at 2421 Vanderbilt Pl
- Graze at 1888 Eastland Ave
- E+Rose at 700 Old Hickory Blvd #203, Brentwood
Grins Vegetarian Café opens early at 7am and is one of the oldest vegetarian restaurants in town providing chef inspired specials such as grilled sandwiches, scratch made soups, salads, and vegan cookies and muffins.
Vegan breakfast near you is served along with fresh juices and smoothies starting at 10am on weekdays and from 9am on weekends at Graze.
Vegan eats, wraps, salads, warm toast, and bowls as well as smoothies, juices, and other plant based options are provided at E+Rose.
Donuts Shops In Nashville
Make a quick stop at a local donut shop if you are running late:
- Five Daughters Bakery at 1900 Eastland Ave #101
- Donut Distillery at 311 Gallatin Ave
- Donut Den at 3900 Hillsboro Pike #2
- Shipley Do-Nuts at 2540 Lebanon Pike
- East Park Donuts & Coffee at 700 Main St
- Parlor Doughnuts at 1720 West End Ave
- Krispy Kreme at 408 Thompson Ln
- Donut Country at 1311 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro
- Joe & Dough Café at 1220 E Northfield Blvd #B+C, Murfreesboro
- Tiny Little Donuts at 328 5th Ave N, Franklin
- Peace, Love & Little Donuts at 213 Franklin Rd #120, Brentwood
Bagel Shops Near You
Enjoy some great bagels and maybe even a breakfast sandwich at:
- Crieve Hall Bagel Co at 4825 Trousdale Dr #228
- H & S Bagels at 105 17th Ave S
- Proper Bagel at 2011 Belmont Blvd
- Bagelshop at 401 Union St
- Star Bagel Café at 4504 Murphy Rd
- Donut Country at 1311 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 1020 Riverside Dr, Franklin
- Bruegger’s Bagels at 330 Franklin Rd, Brentwood
There are also tasty bagels sold at places from some different lists including Donut Den, D’Andrews Bakery and Café, and Simple Pure Sweets.
From Danishes to cinnamon rolls to quiche these bakeries should have you covered for early morning meals in your area:
- Dozen Bakery at 516 Hagan St #103
- D’Andrews Bakery & Café at 555 Church St
- Nashville Sweets at 803 Woodland St
- Brightside Bakeshop at 713 Porter Rd
- Yeast Nashville at 805 Woodland St #300
- Dessert Designs at 850 Hillwood Blvd #1
- Julia’s Homestyle Bakery at 1911 Medical Center Pkwy #B, Murfreesboro
- Simple Pure Sweets at 128 N Church St, Murfreesboro
- Triple Crown Bakery at 118 4th Ave N, Franklin
- Merridee’s Breadbasket at 110 4th Ave S, Franklin
- Ivey Cake at 117 Franklin Rd B, Brentwood
Artisanal breads, sweets, and sandwiches as well as local breakfast dishes are available from 7am to 2pm Tuesday through Saturday and from 8am on Sunday at Dozen Bakery.
D’Andrews Bakery and Café serves up desserts, pastries, artisanal sandwiches, salads, soup, and more foods as well as coffees and teas from 7am to 2pm on weekdays and from 8am on weekends.
Yeast is a rustic bakery that is known for its Tex Czech, coffee, and breakfast bites. You can visit them throughout the week from 7am to 12pm except for Monday and Tuesday when they are closed.
Fine displays of baked goods can be found at Merridee’s Breadbasket where they also provide a breakfast menu near you in addition to homemade soups, quiches, and fresh salads from 7am to 5pm Monday through Thursday and until 6pm on Friday and Saturday.
Cafes In Your Area
Jump start your day with that boost of caffeine we all need at one of these cafes:
- Fido at 1812 21st Ave S
- Frothy Monkey at 2509 12th Ave S
- Café Intermezzo at 205 Demonbreun St
- PJ’s Coffee at 414 Union St
- Ugly Mug at 5307 Centennial Blvd
- Brass Horn at 410 W Lytle St, Murfreesboro
- Coffee Fusion at 836 Thompson Ln #1F, Murfreesboro
- The Coffee House at 144 2nd Ave N, Franklin
- Coffee & Coconuts at 4000 Hughes Crossing #120, Franklin
- The Well Coffeehouse at 690 E Old Hickory Blvd, Brentwood
- Connection Café at 7777 Concord Rd, Brentwood
Fido is an upscale coffeehouse and casual restaurant serving gourmet espresso drinks and all day breakfast in Nashville from 7am to 4pm Sunday through Thursday and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served all day along with specialty roasted coffees at Frothy Monkey from 7am to 8pm daily. A variety of specialty lattes, smoothies, and fresh brewed teas as well as local breakfast, lunch, and dinner options are provided at Ugly Mug.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also have some quick and easy healthy meals:
- Juice Bar at 222 11th Ave S
- Clean Juice at 412 11th Ave N
- The Urban Juicer at 2206 8th Ave S
- Fix Juice Co at 6017A Hwy 100
- The Boro Juice Bar at 2089 Lascassas Pike, Murfreesboro
- The Nutrition Spot at 3032 S Church St, Murfreesboro
- Franklin Juice Co at 230 Franklin Rd, Franklin
Ugly Mug from our previous list makes smoothies and juices for a quick and healthy early morning meal also.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Bacon and eggs are always delish and these all day breakfast restaurants in Nashville will serve them whenever you are ready:
- Sun Diner at 105 3rd Ave S
- The Pancake Pantry at 220 Molloy St
- 417 Union at 417 Union St
- The Loveless Café at 8400 Hwy 100
- Le Peep at 5133 Harding Pike #B6
- Sky Blue at 700 Fatherland St
- Metro Diner at 711 A-I N Thompson Ln, Murfreesboro
- Ruby Sunshine at 231 Public Square, Franklin
Southern favorites and all day breakfast specialties are served from 7am to 3pm all throughout the week at Sun Diner.
The Pancake Pantry has full menu which includes 23 different made from scratch pancakes, eggs and omelets, waffles, sandwiches, and salads and they are open every day from 6am to 2pm.
An all day menu of Southern and American fare, breads, and fresh ground coffee for breakfast and brunch in your area are provided at 417 Union which is open five days a week from 7:30am to 1:30pm.
The Loveless is open from 8am to 8pm daily specializing in downhome dishes and all day breakfast. Breakfast is served all day in Nashville at Sky Blue as well as baked goods and local coffee.
Metro Diner serves one of the best all day breakfasts near you in addition to comfort foods for lunch and dinner. Their award winning menu items like fried chicken and waffles are definitely a must try.
Don’t forget about Fido’s all day breakfast in Nashville from our cafes list.
Some of you may also want to read about where to eat the:
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Knoxville
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Chattanooga
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Memphis
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Atlanta
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Nashville
Well folks, all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants in your area are ready whenever you are.
It would be great if you could let us know if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for this town that you may have as well. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Nashville.