Hopefully all of you that found this blog post are ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Cape Coral and Ft Myers. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Cape Coral and Fort Myers will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our other posts on the Southeast is welcome to do so right here.
Best Cape Coral & Ft Myers Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Cape Coral and Ft Myers breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- House of Omelets at 900 SW Pine Island Rd #122
- Hart & Soul Café at 1722 Del Prado Blvd S
- Keke’s Breakfast Café at 1847 NE Pine Island Rd #610
- Anthony’s On The Blvd at 1303 Del Prado Blvd S
- Oasis Restaurant at 2260 Dr MLK Jr Blvd, Fort Myers
- The Standard Restaurant at 1520 Broadway #101, Fort Myers
- Skinny Dogz Brunchery at 11970 Fairway Lakes Dr, Fort Myers
House of Omelets is a busy and family-friendly establishment that serves classic breakfast plates, burgers, and sandwiches from 7am to 3pm.
Hart and Soul Cafe is a cozy spot that serves traditional breakfast, coffee, and authentic Italian cuisine Tuesday through Sunday from 7:30am to 1pm.
Keke’s Breakfast Cafe is a local chain that serves American breakfasts and comfort foods in a modern diner with booth seating from 7am to 2:30pm.
Anthony’s is a laid-back restaurant with American and Italian menus that also offers drink specials, live music, comedy, and a breakfast buffet in your area that is served every Sunday from 8am to 1pm.
Oasis Restaurant is a well-known American restaurant that serves casual meals in a simple setting from 7:30am to 2pm and they also have a pet-friendly patio.
The Standard Restaurant is a welcoming establishment that serves elevated American fare and craft cocktails in addition to trivia nights. It opens at 11am on week days and at 9am on weekends.
Skinny Dogz Brunchery serves everything from biscuit benedicts to burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, chicken and waffles, shrimp and grits, fresh baked pastries, and specialty coffees. They are open Tuesday through Friday from 8am to 2pm and from 8am to 3pm on weekends.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots if you want to live your best life:
- Cafe` You at 1423 SE 10th St #1A
- Life at 3310 Del Prado Blvd S
- Green Cup Café at 1412 Dean St #100, Fort Myers
- Living Vine Organic Café at 1400 Colonial Blvd #59, Fort Myers
- Little Palm at 1660 Estero Blvd #A, Fort Myers
Cafe’ You is an Australian-style café serving simple natural food including vegan and gluten-free options along with authentic espresso coffee.
Life serves homemade burgers, salads, smoothies, fresh juices, and organic fair-trade coffee.
Green Cup Café is a bustling brick-lined cafe with a patio that serves organic salads and wraps in addition to coffee and bubble tea. It is open from 9am to 6pm on weekdays but closes at 9pm on weekends.
Living Vine Organic Cafe is a laid-back establishment with a colorful chalkboard menu of organic options like wraps, salads, and juices. Little Palm offers acai bowls, organic coffee, real smoothies, vegan waffles, and other items for a healthy breakfast near you from 7:30am to 3pm.
Donuts Shops In Cape Coral & Ft Myers
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- Divine Donuts at 9131 College Parkway #145, Fort Myers
- Bennett’s Fresh Roast at 2011 Bayside Pkwy, Fort Myers
- Duck Donuts at 6900 Daniels Pkwy #A-14, Fort Myers
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels and probably even some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Stuff A Bagel at 4825 Milton St
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 2068 NE Pine Island Rd
- Fresh Bagels & More at 8911 Daniels Parkway #2, Fort Myers
- The Bagel Factory at 8841 College Pkwy #108, Fort Myers
Another place we have mentioned throughout the post that is known to make good bagels in your area is Espresso To Go.
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Amore Italian Market & Bakery at 4703 SW 16th Pl
- Miami Bakery & Café at 1524 Hancock Bridge Pkwy
- Bam at 1507 SE 47th St
- Le Macaron at 1540 Broadway, Fort Myers
- Boutique Of Sweets at 12377 S Cleveland Ave #9, Fort Myers
- Mon Paris at 13550 Reflections Pkwy #4-401, Fort Myers
Amore Italian Market and Bakery serves authentic Italian desserts, gourmet soups, delectable subs, and regional cuisine.
Miami Bakery and Cafe is a traditional Cuban bakery and cafeteria serving sandwiches, lunch, pastries, and cakes who also offers catering.
Bam is a European bakery that is good at making artisan breads, pastries, cakes, and other German delicacies.
Le Macaron is known for its authentic French macarons, artisanal chocolates, craft coffee beverages, gelato, and a variety of French pastries and desserts.
Boutique of Sweets offers custom baked goods made to order for all occasions in addition to a small quick bite menu.
Mon Paris serves sweet and savory crepes, artisan handmade sandwiches, decadent pastries, tarts, cakes, and delectable European-style breakfast and brunch near you.
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- Perk & Brew at 1021 Cape Coral Pkwy #E
- The French Press at 5789 Cape Harbour Dr #101
- Espresso To Go at 1518 Hancock Bridge Pkwy
- Peter’s at 1617 Hendry St, Fort Myers
- Cafe Flore at 8061 Dani Dr #110, Fort Myers
- Bullig at 1815 Fowler St, Fort Myers
Perk and Brew is more than a coffee shop because they also serve local breakfast, lunch, and small plates.
The French Press serves some of the best coffee in town in addition to fresh sandwiches, delectable pastries, and artisanal gelato.
At their simple mom-and-pop stand with a drive-thru Espresso To Go serves coffee, ice cream, smoothies, breakfast sandwiches, muffins, pastries, and bagels.
Peter’s is a laid-back coffee shop with comfortable chairs serving espresso drinks, baked goods, light fare, and smoothies.
Cafe Flore offers freshly ground espresso beans and brewed coffee in addition to Italian-style paninis, flatbread pizza, gluten-free crepes, sandwiches, toasts, freshly made smoothies, handcrafted cookies, and desserts.
Bullig is a local coffee shop that serves waffle sandwiches, chocolate, and some of the best espresso drinks around.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Kreips & Juices at 1127 Del Prado Blvd S
- Dockside Juicery at 5793 Cape Harbour Dr #123
- Bahia Bowls at 2522 Santa Barbara Blvd #302
- Sol Juices at 2400 First St #100A, Fort Myers
- Nourish Nutrition at 4224 Cleveland Ave #5, Fort Myers
- Uhmazebowls at 6881 Daniels Pkwy #105, Fort Myers
Other places that have been mentioned throughout the post that have smoothies include Life, Living Vine Organic Café, Little Palm, Peter’s, and Cafe Flore.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit an Cape Coral and Ft Myers all day breakfast restaurant:
- The Café at 2301 Del Prado Blvd S
- South Cape Diner at 1215 Cape Coral Pkwy E
- Metro Diner at 1625 Cape Coral Pkwy E #A-101
- Waffle House at 3810 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers
- Biggy’s Place at 3701 Fowler St, Fort Myers
The Cafe is a Greek American and family-owned restaurant serving breakfast sandwiches all day along with omelets, pancakes, French toast, eggs Benedict, and other dishes from 7:30am to 3pm.
South Cape Diner is an unpretentious strip-mall cafe that serves classic local breakfast comfort staples all day, brunch, and lunch from 7am to 3pm.
Metro Diner serves classic American breakfast and lunch fare all day in Cape Coral in a welcoming environment from 7am to 8pm.
Waffle House is a straightforward chain restaurant that serves American diner fare and all-day breakfast including signature waffles from 7am to 9pm.
Biggy’s Place is a great mom-and-pop breakfast spot that serves fresh and tasty eggs, French toast, waffles, pancakes, and skillets. They are usually open from 7am to 2:30pm but close a half hour early on Saturday.
Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
- All-Day Breakfast & Buffets in Tampa & St Pete
- All-Day Breakfast & Buffets in Miami
- All-Day Breakfast & Buffets in Orlando
- All-Day Breakfast & Buffets in Jacksonville
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Cape Coral & Ft Myers
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Cape Coral and Ft Myers.