Over the next few minutes we hope that you all will be learning quite a bit about the best places to eat breakfast in Chattanooga. Whether you need to rush out the door right now or are planning for tomorrow morning we think we can give you an assist.
There really is no better way for us to get the ball rolling than by listing the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Chattanooga. Eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, and plenty of other delicious meals can be had somewhere around town.
Healthy options for vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area will be up next. Heading to a donut and bagel shop or bakery early in the morning to get them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven is a solid idea.
Cafes to get your coffee and additional healthy options like smoothies and juice bars deserve a shout out. We will get you out of here with a list of the best all day breakfast spots near you to enjoy one of these meals whenever you feel like it, and we will always try to point out any brunch buffets that are available when we can.
Expect to find a local map for early morning restaurants towards the end to help you find the closest spot, and we welcome you all to look through our other posts on this area if interested.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Chattanooga
The best Chattanooga breakfast and brunch restaurants are where to go when you want to eat great bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delicacy:
- Bluegrass Grill at 55 E Main St
- Ruby Sunshine at 405 Market St
- Milk & Honey at 1501 Long St
- Syrup & Eggs at 107 Custom St
- First Watch at 300 Cherokee Blvd #130
- Frothy Monkey at 1400 Market St
- Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant at 2 W Aquarium Way
Bluegrass Grill serves hearty Southern style breakfast items like French toast, pancakes, omelets, eggs Benedict, sandwiches, and soup all day in a cozy atmosphere. You can get breakfast and brunch classics including some of the best pancakes and French toast near you at Ruby Sunshine.
Milk and Honey has a sidewalk seating and serves cinnamon rolls, breakfast sandwiches, and waffles as well as specialty coffee drinks. Pancakes with creative flavors as well as savory breakfast plates and espressos are offered at Syrup & Eggs.
First Watch sells freshly prepared to order breakfast, brunch, and lunch favorites including pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, and soup all day. Frothy Monkey is a hip coffeehouse serving breakfast all day including sandwiches, omelets, and a whole lot more.
You can buy authentic comfort food classics like French toast, omelets, eggs Benedict, pancakes, and breakfast burritos at Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots are more popular than ever and some of the best in town are:
- Real Roots Café at 607 N Market St
- Cashew at 149 River St
- Southern Squeeze at 1301 Dorchester Rd
- Plant Power Café at 6215 Lee Hwy
Real Roots Café has healthy smoothies, juices, bowls, and toasted snacks. Both Bluegrass Grill and Syrup and Eggs from our previous list also offer some of the best vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area.
Donut Shops In Chattanooga
Make a quick stop at a local donut shop if you are running late:
- Duck Donuts at 2115 Gunbarrel Rd
- Julie Darling Donuts at 121 Frazier Ave
- Tastee King at 4627 Hwy 58
- Tasty Donuts at 1414 Jenkins Rd
- Krispy Kreme at 5609 Brainerd Rd
- Dunkin’ at 7647 E Brainerd Rd
Koch’s Bakery from our best bakeries list sells tasty donuts as well.
Bagel Shops Near You
Enjoy some great bagels and maybe even a breakfast sandwich at:
- Rembrandt’s Coffee House at 204 High St
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 515 Vine St
More options for delicious bagels include Milk & Honey and Niedlov’s Cafe & Bakery from some of our other lists.
From Danishes to cinnamon rolls to quiche these bakeries should have you covered:
- Koch’s Bakery at 1900 Broad St
- Niedlov’s Cafe & Bakery at 215 E Main St
- Bread and Butter at 3955 Dayton Blvd
- Jackson Bakery at 5862 Brainerd Rd
Cafes In Your Area
Jump start your day with that boost of caffeine we all need at one of these cafes:
- Oaks Coffee House at 2916 Silverdale Rd h
- Stone Cup Café at 208 Frazier Ave
- Together Café at 801 S Orchard Knob Ave
- Sleepyhead Coffee at 735 Broad St #104
- Rembrandt’s Coffee House at 204 High St
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also have some quick and easy healthy meals:
- The Local Juicery at 48 E Main St
- Kwench Juice Café at 321 Market St
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 2380 Lifestyle Way #140
- Smoothie King at 1913 Gunbarrel Rd #105
Don’t forget about the smoothies offered at Real Roots Café from our best vegan and vegetarian breakfast in Chattanooga list either.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Bacon and eggs are always delish and these all day breakfast restaurants in Chattanooga will serve them whenever you are ready:
- Mean Mug Coffeehouse at 205 Manufacturers Rd #109
- Aretha Frankensteins at 518 Tremont St
Other restaurants we have mentioned throughout the post serving all day breakfast near you include Bluegrass Grill, Milk and Honey, First Watch, and Frothy Monkey. Some of you may also want to read about:
- All-Day Breakfast in Atlanta
- All-Day Breakfast in Nashville
- All-Day Breakfast in Birmingham
- All-Day Breakfast in Knoxville
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Chattanooga
All of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants in your area are ready whenever you are.
It would be great if you could let us know if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for this town that you may have as well. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Chattanooga.