Hopefully all of you that found this blog are ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Miami. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Miami will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our other posts on this area of the world is welcome to do so right there.
Best Miami Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Miami breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- Café Bastille at 248 SE 1st St
- B Bistro + Bakery at 600 Brickell Ave
- The Local House at 400 Ocean Dr
- Icebox Café at 1855 Purdy Ave
- O-B House at 333 Himmarshee St, Fort Lauderdale
- At Pipo’s at 2114 W 68th St, Hialeah
- The Original Ranch House Restaurant at 1548 W 84th St, Hialeah
- MKT Kitchen at 1831 Ponce de León Blvd, Coral Gables
- Bachour at 2020 Salzedo St, Coral Gables
- Plaza Diner at 3118 S University Dr, Miramar
- Patagonia Bistro Café at 3400 Lakeside Dr #101, Miramar
- Cuban Guys Restaurants at 3496 Red Rd, Miramar
- Blue Burd Café at 3371 Sheridan St, Hollywood
- Moonlite Diner at 3500 Oakwood Blvd, Hollywood
Breakfast, brunch, and lunch items including omelets, crepes, and eggs are served all day from 8am to 4pm on weekdays and until 6pm on weekends at Café Bastille.
There are fine servings of savory breakfast dishes in your area like freshly made morning pastries and flaky croissants along with scrumptious lunches and signature desserts every day from 8am to 4pm at B Bistro + Bakery.
The Local House is open at 8am preparing early morning meals for you.
You can eat a great American breakfast and brunch in Miami along with lunch and dinner while choosing from a list of beverages and award winning desserts from 9am to 9pm Sunday through Thursday and until 10pm on Friday and Saturday at Icebox Café.
At Pipo’s offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options seven days a week and they are open from 7am to 9pm. The Original Ranch House Restaurant makes traditional American and Latin dishes from scratch every day.
MKT Kitchen’s makes homemade breakfast in Coral Gables and they are open at 8am Monday through Friday, 9am on Saturday, and 10am on Sunday.
Some of the most popular options at Bachour’s include viennoiserie, egg based dishes, tartines, sandwiches, salads, petite gateux, macarons, and bonbons.
Plaza Diner is a family owned restaurant offering large portions of homemade food with Greek and Italian influences for breakfast in Miramar. A wide range of delicious breakfast, brunch, and lunch options are available from 7:30am to 5pm at Patagonia Bistro Café.
In a simple family friendly setting Blue Burd Café serves American breakfast in Hollywood starting at 7am daily.
You can order some of the best breakfast burgers near you in addition to sandwiches, salads, and a variety of American classics all day from 8am to 9pm Sunday through Thursday and until 11pm on Friday and Saturday at Moonlite Diner.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots if you want to live your best life:
- Love Life Café at 2616 NW 5 Ave
- The Cocinita Miami at 70 SE 5th St #107
- Fresh First at 1637 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale
- Happy Vegan Bakers at 2800 W 84th St, Hialeah
Love Life Café is known for serving plant based vegan cuisine and baked goods along with good coffee seven days a week from 9am to 10pm.
Fresh First is a 100% gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian friendly restaurant serving American comfort food for breakfast and lunch that is made from scratch with mostly organic ingredients as well as juices and smoothies from 8am to 3pm daily.
Happy Vegan Bakers offers sweet and savory pastelitos and healthy breakfast items in Hialeah throughout the week starting at 9am except on Wednesday when they are closed.
Donuts Shops In Miami
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- Doughnut Break at 2501 Biscayne Blvd
- The Salty Donut at 6022 S Dixie Hwy
- Mojo Donuts at 8870 Bird Rd #13
- The Hollywood Donut Factory at 102 N 28th Ave, Hollywood
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels and probably even some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Holy Bagels & Pizzeria at 93 NW 1st St
- The Bagel Club Miami at 2400 North Miami Ave
- Coral Bagels at 2750 SW 26th Ave #B
- Toasted Bagelry & Deli at 3693 SW 22nd Terr
- El Bagel at 6910 Biscayne Blvd
- Sour Seed Bagels at 3255 NE 1st Ave
- Bagel Time Café at 3915 Alton Rd
- Outrageous Bagel Co at 8843 SW 107th Ave
- Bagel Express at 11616 N Kendall Dr
- Chesapeake Bagel Bakery at 1531 E Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- Mitch’s Downtown Bagel Café at 540 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale
- Brooklyn Water Bagel at 2151 N Federal Hwy, Ft Lauderdale
- Bagel Emporium & Grille at 1238 S Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables
- J P’s Bagel Place at 2649 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Zak the Baker at 295 NW 26th St
- El Brazo Fuerte Bakery at 1697 SW 32nd Ave
- Mamma Leone Bakery at 2508 NE 2nd Ave
- Fireman Derek’s Bake Shop at 2545 N Miami Ave Bay 1
- Versailles Cuban Bakery at 3555 SW 8th St
- Gran Forno Bakery at 1235 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- Sunshine Bakery at 2621 Davie Blvd, Ft Lauderdale
- Los 3 Conejitos Bakery at 1912 W 60th St, Hialeah
- La Nueva Fe Bakery at 2975 W 4th Ave, Hialeah
- Chocolate Fashion at 248 Andalusia Ave, Coral Gables
- Vicky Bakery at 245 University Dr, Coral Gables
- Paris Morning Bakery at 11679 City Hall Promenade, Miramar
- La Bakerie Inc at 7102 Pembroke Rd, Miramar
- Red Hook Bakers at 3000 Stirling Rd, Hollywood
- My Taste Bakery at 6648 Striling Rd, Hollywood
Versailles Cuban Bakery is open for early morning meals at 8am on most days and 9am on Sunday offering a variety of cakes, baked goods, light bites, and savory eats.
Many people love to eat homemade breakfast near you in addition to lunch café fare and gourmet desserts at Chocolate Fashion which is open from 7am to 5pm Monday through Saturday and 8am to 3pm on Sunday.
My Taste Bakery provides a wide range of local breakfast and dessert options with Argentine and Italian flavors Monday through Saturday starting at 8am.
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- Panther Coffee at 2390 NW 2nd Ave
- Eternity Coffee Roasters at 117 SE 2nd Ave
- Vice City Bean at 1657 N Miami Ave #C
- Bebito’s Café at 1504 Bay Rd #106
- Imperial Moto at 7299 NW 2nd Ave
- Circle House Coffee at 727 NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale
- Sip Java Co at 638 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale
- Trigo Café at 839 W 49th St, Hialeah
- Supremo Coffee Special at 2495 W 80th St Bay 1, Hialeah
- Café Grumpy at 2516 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables
- Threefold Café at 141 Giralda Ave, Coral Gables
- Café Club at 311 Johnson St, Hollywood
- Kay Rico Coffee at 2728 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood
Threefold Cafe offers traditional sized espresso drinks as well as a rotating selection of breakfast and lunch fare from 7:30am to 3pm Monday through Thursday and until 4pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
You can choose from a wide range of sandwiches, wraps, bagels, waffles, and other breakfast items in Hollywood as well as pizzas, smoothies, fruit bowls, and other treats at Kay Rico Coffee which is open every day from 8am to 4pm.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food a tasty morning meal near you should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Guarapo Juice Bar & Café at 553 NE 81st St
- Green-G at 222 NE 25th St #106
- Raw Juce at 900 S Miami Ave #139
- Ten Fruits at 143 NE 3rd Ave
- Ooh Raw at 50 NW 23rd St #108
- Under the Mango Tree at 737 Fifth St Miami Beach
- SpaJuiceBar at 1217 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- Los Gains at 8001 W 26th Ave #8, Hialeah
- Smoothie Spot at 3520 W 18th St, Hialeah
- Banana Berry at 305 Alcazar Ave #1, Coral Gables
- 1-2-3 Smoothie at 2700 S University Dr #202, Miramar
- Robeks at 11225 Miramar Pkwy, Miramar
- Froots at 4933 Sheridan St, Hollywood
- Juicy Juice Bar at 3808 S Ocean Dr, Hollywood
You can also get smoothies and juices for a healthy breakfast in Miami at places from some different lists including Manna Life Food, The Vegan Marie, and Kay Rico Coffee.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit an Miami all day breakfast restaurant:
- The Daily Creative Food at 2001 Biscayne Blvd #109
- Chicken & The Egg at 228 SE 1st St
- Greenstreet Café at 3468 Main Hwy
- Mom’s Kitchen at 1940 NE 45 St, Fort Lauderdale
- Floridian Restaurant at 1410 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- Chef Sucre Café at 475 Biltmore Wy #104B, Coral Gables
The Daily Creative Food has a wide variety of sandwiches and salads to go or stay plus they serve breakfast all day in your area from 7am to 4pm seven days a week.
Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Cape Coral & Ft Myers
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Tampa Bay & St Petersburg
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Orlando
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Jacksonville
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Miami
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Miami.