Over the next few minutes we hope that you all will be learning quite a bit about the best places to eat breakfast in Fresno. Whether you need to rush out the door right now or are planning for tomorrow morning we think we can give you an assist.
There really is no better way for us to get the ball rolling than by listing the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Fresno. Eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, and plenty of other delicious meals can be had somewhere around town.
Healthy options for vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area will be up next. Heading to a donut and bagel shop or bakery early in the morning to get them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven is a solid idea.
Cafes to get your coffee and additional healthy options like smoothies and juice bars deserve a shout out. We will get you out of here with a list of the best all day breakfast spots near you to enjoy one of these meals whenever you feel like it, and we will always try to point out any brunch buffets that are available when we can.
Expect to find a local map for early morning restaurants towards the end to help you find the closest spot, and we welcome you all to look through our other posts on the Pacific Northwest if interested.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Fresno
The best Fresno breakfast and brunch restaurants are where to go when you want to eat great bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delicacy:
- Batter Up Pancakes at 8029 N Cedar Ave
- Benaddiction at 3015 W Bullard Ave
- Fresno Breakfast House at 2085 W Bullard Ave
- The Train Depot at 3045 E Ashlan Ave
- Huckleberry’s at 222 E Bullard Ave
- Country Waffles at 3050 W Shaw Ave #101
- Yosemite Falls Café at 5123 N Blackstone Ave
Batter Up is known to make some of the best pancakes in your area. Benaddiction is a good place to try delicious eggs Benedict, flapjacks, French toast, and other classic breakfasts as well as brunch favorites.
The Train Depot is a small train themed cafe serving homestyle American breakfast favorites. Southern influenced breakfast and lunch are offered at Huckleberry’s. Country Waffles is a daytime American cafe and is definitely one of the best spots to go for great waffles in Fresno.
Yosemite Falls Café has a local breakfast buffet that is available on Sunday starting at 7am.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots are more popular than ever and some of the best in town are:
- Raw Fresno at 2405 Capitol St #103
- Rio Acai Bowls at 1915 Fulton St
- Loving Hut at 1495 N Van Ness Ave
Those who want to eat a healthy breakfast in your area can head to any of the above.
Donut Shops In Fresno
Make a quick stop at a local donut shop if you are running late:
- Donut Queen at 1733 W Olive Ave
- Judy’s Donuts at 7062 N West Ave
- Sprinkles Donuts at 10069 N Maple Ave #101
- Donut Fantasy at 1731 W Bullard Ave #111
- Best Donut House at 6451 N Blackstone Ave
- Windfall Donuts at 2344 N Cedar Ave
Bagel Shops Near You
Uncle Harry’s New York Bagelry at 2780 West Shaw Avenue is a great local bagel shop.
From Danishes to cinnamon rolls to quiche these bakeries should have you covered:
- La Boulangerie at 730 W Shaw Ave
- Eddie’s Bakery Café at 7089 N Cedar Ave
- Corner Bakery at 8464 N Friant Rd
- Marie Callender’s at 1781 E Shaw Ave
Cafes In Your Area
Jump start your day with that boost of caffeine we all need at one of these cafes:
- The Mug Community Coffee Shop at 1137 E Champlain Dr
- The Frappe House at 2777 E Nees Ave
- Kuppa Joy Coffee House at 8821 N Cedar Ave
- Cornerstone Coffee Company at 1463 Fulton St
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also have some quick and easy healthy meals:
- Nevera Juice Bar at 2311 Kern St
- ReInvent Juicery at 726 W Shaw Ave
- Raw Earth Juicery at 8040 N Cedar Ave
- Jamba at 4950 N Cedar Ave
- Jugo Salad & Juice Bar at 1169 E Champlain Dr
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Bacon and eggs are always delish and these all day breakfast restaurants in Fresno will serve them whenever you are ready:
- Mimi’s Café at 7660 N Blackstone Ave
- Patio Café at 5138 N Palm Ave
- Black Bear Diner at 3602 W Shaw Ave
You can order European and American classics like French toast, waffles, eggs Benedict, and omelets all day in a rustic inspired setting at Mimi’s Café. All day breakfast near you is available at Black Bear Diner from 6am to 10pm daily including pancakes, waffles, French toast, omelets, scrambles, egg combos, burritos, and sliders.
Some of you may also want to read about:
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Bakersfield
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Modesto & Stockton
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Sacramento
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Los Angeles
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Fresno
All of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants in your area are ready whenever you are.
It would be great if you could let us know if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for this town that you may have as well. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Fresno.