We hope that everyone reading this is ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Seattle. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Seattle will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that is more interested in info on Tacoma can find what they are after right there.
Best Seattle Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Seattle breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- Portage Bay Cafe at 391 Terry Ave N
- The Fat Hen at 1418 NW 70th St
- Bacco Café at 86 Pine St
- 5 Spot at 1502 Queen Anne Ave N
- Eques at 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue
- Chace’s Pancake Corral at 1606 Bellevue Way SE, Bellevue
- Gilbert’s on Main at 10024 Main St, Bellevue
- Village Square Café at 16150 NE 85th St #104, Redmond
- Pomegranate Bistro at 18005 NE 68th St A-150, Redmond
- Maggie’s on Meeker at 307 W Meeker St, Kent
- One Twelfth Street Diner at 11126 Evergreen Way, Everett
- The Sisters Restaurant at 2804 Grand Ave, Everett
- Biscuits Café at 35105 Enchanted Pkwy S #G104, Federal Way
- Village Inn at 31711 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way
- Sammamish Café at 22850 NE 8th St, Sammamish
- Crystal Creek Café at 22620 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell
Portage Bay serves local, organic, and seasonal breakfast, brunch, and lunch dishes from 8am to 1pm Monday through Thursday and until 2pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
You can head to The Fat Hen for breakfast in your area throughout the week from 8am to 2pm except for Monday and Tuesday when they are closed. Bacco Café is a breakfast and lunch spot that uses local produce and organic eggs.
Every day from 7am to 2pm 5 Spot provides a rotating breakfast and lunch menu. Breakfast classics like buttermilk pancakes and eggs Benedict as well as local favorites like the smoked salmon egg white omelet are served at Eques starting at 6:30am on weekdays and 7am on weekends.
Chace’s Pancake Corral in Bellevue specializes in flapjacks and serves hash browns, waffles, and eggs from 7am to 2pm on weekdays and until 2:30pm on weekends.
Deli classics such as matzo ball soup, breakfast omelets, French toast, brioche, and salads are available seven days a week from 8:30am to 3pm at Gilbert’s on Main.
In stylish, roomy, and family friendly setting Pomegranate Bistro serves upscale American comfort food with Southern influences for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 8am to 9pm Tuesday through Friday and from 9am on weekends.
Maggie’s on Meeker is open from 6am to 3pm on weekdays and from 7am on weekends serving classic homestyle fare in a relaxed setting. An extensive and varied menu of international dishes for breakfast in Everett is provided at One Twelfth Street Diner who opens at 7:30am daily.
The Sisters Restaurant offers traditional American breakfast and lunch fare from 8am to 7pm on weekdays and 9am to 3pm on weekends.
Sammamish Café serves American comfort food all day including omelets and scrambled eggs with sides of pancakes, hash browns, and toast who opens at 7am every day.
You can get fine servings of classic comfort foods like eggs Benedict, waffles, French toast, pancakes, omelets, and scrambles at Crystal Creek Café who is open every day from 7am to 9pm.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots in your area if you want to live your best life:
Wayward Vegan Café offers a variety of vegan breakfast near you all day throughout the week from 9am to 9pm except for Wednesday and Thursday when they are closed.
Café Flora makes vegetarian pancakes and other breakfast items from 9am to 9pm on weekdays and from 10am on weekends. Vegan burgers, sandwiches, salads, bowls, faux meats, and sides are available every day of the week from 10am to 9pm at Veggie Grill.
Donuts Shops In Seattle
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- Good Day Donuts at 9823 15th Ave SW E
- Top Pot Doughnuts at 2124 5th Ave
- 9th & Hennepin at 5604 Delridge Way SW
- Family Donut at 2100 N Northgate Way #F
- Raised Doughnuts & Cakes at 2301 E Union St #L
- Daily Dozen Doughnut at 93 Pike St #7
- Westernco Donut at 1412 156th Ave NE, Bellevue
- Mini’s Coffee & Donuts at 3727 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue
- Sunrise Donuts & Espresso at 7299 W Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond
- Happy Donuts at 10214 SE 240th St A, Kent
- Tyler’s Donuts at 11108 Evergreen Wy #D, Everett
- Despi Delite Bakery at 3713 Broadway, Everett
- Legendary Doughnuts at 32085 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way
Good Day Donuts is a neighborhood shop that is open throughout the week from 8am to 2pm providing good coffee, breakfast, lunch, ice cream, and more except for Monday and Tuesday when they are closed.
Freshly made donuts and breakfast are available every morning at Sunrise Donuts and Espresso starting for an early Seattle breakfast at 5:30am Tuesday through Friday and from 6am on Sunday and Saturday.
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels and probably even some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Westman’s Bagel & Coffee at 1509 E Madison St
- Blazing Bagels at 1911 1st Ave S
- Eltana at 1538 12th Ave
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 600 4th Ave
- Big Apple Bagels at 677 120th Ave NE, Bellevue
- Street Coffee & Bagels at 1020 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett
Big Apple Bagels offers freshly baked bagels, muffins, and cream cheese as well as a variety of local breakfast and lunch items, treats, and beverages from 6am to 3pm on weekdays and from 8am on weekends.
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Bakery Nouveau at 4737 California Ave SW
- Le Panier at 1902 Pike Pl
- Crumble & Flake Patisserie at 1500 E Olive Way
- Sea Wolf Bakers at 3621 Stone Way N #D
- Three Girls Bakery at 1514 Pike Pl
- Belle Pastry at 10373 Main St, Bellevue
- Royal Bakehouse at 162 106 Ave NE, Bellevue
- Kringles Bakery at 16727 Redmond Way, Redmond
- Hoffman’s Fine Cakes & Pastries at 16175 Cleveland St, Redmond
- Tasty Doux at 10216 SE 256th St #111, Kent
- Sweet Themes Bakery at 317 W Meeker St #A, Kent
- L’Artisan Pastry at 11419 19th Ave SE #B-103, Everett
- Bellas Artes Bakery at 29314 Pacific Hwy S #101A, Federal Way
- Crumbl Cookies at 1812 S 320th St #B, Federal Way
- Shawn’s Café & Bakery at 7420 SE 24th St, Mercer Island
- Hillcrest Bakery at 10010 Main St, Bothell
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes near you:
- Elm Coffee Roasters at 240 2nd Ave S #103
- Sound & Fog at 4735 40th Ave SW
- Moore Coffee Shop at 1930 2nd Ave
- Analog Coffee at 235 Summit Ave E
- Café Cesura at 1015 108th Ave NE, Bellevue
- Honor Coffee at 11011 NE 9th St B, Bellevue
- 5 Stones Coffee Co at 8102 161st Avenue NE, Redmond
- Kitanda Espresso & Acai at 16349 NE 74th St #120, Redmond
- Sweet Notes Café at 12966 SE Kent-Kangley Rd, Kent
- Narrative Coffee at 2927 Wetmore Ave, Everett
- Cafe Makario at 2613 Colby Ave, Everett
- Asensio Coffee at 33610 21st Ave SW, Federal Way
- Raine City Coffee Co at 32901 1st Ave S #K, Federal Way
- Sano Café at 7605 SE 27th St #111, Mercer Island
- Mercury’s Coffee at 22631 NE Inglewood Hill Rd, Sammamish
- Social Grounds at 18333 Bothell Way NE #103, Bothell
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Jucivana Coffee & Smoothies at 110 Boren Ave S
- Nekter Juice Bar at E Barbara Bailey Wy #3
- The Juicy Café at 725 Pike St
- Emerald City Smoothie at 428 Broadway E
- Pressed Juicery at 315 E Pine St
- Juisala at 4405 Wallingford Ave N
- Lightning Smooth Smoothies at 27417 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way
- Boba Smoothies at 1902- A S Commons, Federal Way
Sano Café from our previous list also offers good smoothies and juices.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit an Seattle all day breakfast restaurant:
- Geraldine’s Counter Restaurant at 4872 Rainier Ave S
- Luna Park Café at 2918 SW Avalon Way
- The Egg & Us at 4609 14th Ave NW #108
- Patty’s Eggnest at 6720 Evergreen Way, Everett
- Vintage Café at 1510 Hewitt Ave, Everett
- The Brief Encounter Café at 2632 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue
- Family Pancake House at 17621 Redmond Way, Redmond
- Mary’s Fine Foods at 23641 104th Ave SE, Kent
Hearty comfort foods like French toast and other American diner fare are served all day at Geraldine’s Counter starting at 8am. Breakfast is served all day near you along with other foods like burgers and shakes at Luna Park Café seven days a week from 8am to 9pm.
The Egg and Us is a bustling all day breakfast spot in Seattle cooking and preparing eggs Benedict, waffles, and pancakes as early as 7am. Patty’s Eggnest excels at providing classic American breakfasts like Swedish pancakes, scrambles, and omelets in your area that are made from scratch seven days a week.
Homestyle comfort foods such as omelets, pancakes, French toast, scramble, and more are served all day in Everett at Vintage Café from 7am to 8pm Tuesday through Saturday and until 3pm on Sunday.
The Brief Encounter Café offers homestyle breakfast and lunch fare all day with vegetarian options from 8am to 2pm daily. In a cozy family friendly setting Family Pancake House in Redmond cooks and prepares classic breakfast fare all day seven days a week from 7am to 8pm.
Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Spokane
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Vancouver
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Portland
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes around the Pacific NW
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Seattle
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Seattle.