Over the next few minutes we hope that you all will be learning quite a bit about the best places to eat breakfast in Colorado Springs. Whether you need to rush out the door right now or are planning for tomorrow morning we think we can give you an assist.
There really is no better way for us to get the ball rolling than by listing the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Colorado Springs. Eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, and plenty of other delicious meals can be had somewhere around town.
Healthy options for vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area will be up next. Heading to a donut and bagel shop or bakery early in the morning to get them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven is a solid idea.
Cafes to get your coffee and additional healthy options like smoothies and juice bars deserve a shout out. We will get you out of here with a list of the best all day breakfast spots near you to enjoy one of these meals whenever you feel like it, and we will always try to point out any brunch buffets that are available when we can.
Expect to find a local map for early morning restaurants towards the end to help you find the closest spot, and we welcome you all to look through our other posts on this area if interested.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Colorado Springs
The best Colorado Springs breakfast and brunch restaurants are where to go when you want to eat great bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delicacy:
- Urban Egg at 28B S Tejon St
- Omelette Parlor at 900 E Fillmore St
- Sandy’s Restaurant at 6940 Space Village Ave
- Omelets Etc at 1616 S 8th St
- Doug’s Breakfast Lunch at 3659 Austin Bluffs Pkwy
- Snooze at 7587 N Academy Blvd #120
- Wade’s Café at 3504 N Academy Blvd
- Lake Terrace Dining Room at 1 Lake Ave
Urban Egg is a popular eatery with a cozy atmosphere serving local breakfast, brunch, and lunch including pancakes, French toast, Benedicts, and omelets. Omelette Parlor has a patio where you can eat some of the best all day breakfast classics in your area.
You can also head to Sandy’s Restaurant for all day breakfast and lunch bites including delicious omelets, French toast, pancakes, and sandwiches as well as homemade cinnamon rolls. Omelets Etc is a good option for hearty breakfasts such as pancakes, waffles, French toast, and of course tasty omelets.
Homestyle comfort food like breakfast burritos and sandwiches, omelets, and pancakes as well as New Mexican lunch staples are served at Doug’s. There are also great servings of French toast, pancakes, Benedicts, burritos, and other creative breakfast and lunch offerings at Snooze.
For many years Wade’s Café has been offering scrumptious pancakes, waffles, omelets, and other homestyle dishes. Lake Terrace Dining Room has a breakfast buffet in Colorado Springs that runs from 7am to 11am every day and features your favorites like omelets, French toast, and pancakes.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots are more popular than ever and some of the best in town are:
- Santana’s Vegan Grill at 3220 Austin Bluffs Pkwy
- Burrowing Owl at 1791 S 8th St
- Modern Market Eatery at 1765 Briargate Pkwy #807
Those who want to eat a healthy breakfast in your area can head to any of the above.
Donut Shops In Colorado Springs
Make a quick stop at a local donut shop if you are running late:
- Arnold’s Coffee & Donuts at 5883 Palmer Park Blvd
- Amy’s Donuts at 2704 E Fountain Blvd
- Hurts Donut Company at 6165 Barnes Rd #150
- Dunkin’ at 3230 Austin Bluffs Pkwy
- Happy Hour Donuts
Bagel Shops Near You
Enjoy some great bagels and maybe even a breakfast sandwich at:
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 32 N Tejon St
- Olde World Bagel & Deli at 1670 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd
- Bagels Cos
Caffeinated Cow from an upcoming list makes really good bagels in your area too.
From Danishes to cinnamon rolls to quiche these bakeries should have you covered:
- Simply Delicious Bakery Depot at 830 N Institute St
- Wimberger’s at 2321 Bott Ave
- Nightingale Bread at 2727 N Cascade Ave #165
- Boonzaaijer’s Dutch Bakery at 610 E Fillmore St
- Marigold Cafe & Bakery at 4605 Centennial Blvd
Cafes In Your Area
Jump start your day with that boost of caffeine we all need at one of these cafes:
- Garden of the Gods Market & Café at 616 S Tejon St
- Kawa Coffee at 2427 N Union Blvd
- Caffeinated Cow at 1791 S 8th St G
- Samaritan Coffee 225 at 225 N Weber St
Garden of the Gods Market and Café is a cool rustic chic place with a bakery and deli counter that serves eclectic menu items like French toast, omelets, and pancakes to satisfy your local breakfast needs.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also have some quick and easy healthy meals:
- Ola Juice Bar at 27 E Kiowa St
- Clean Juice at 1268 Interquest Pkwy #150
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 7587 N Academy Blvd
- Nekter Juice Bar at 7340 N Academy Blvd
- Jamba at 3730 Bloomington St
- Qwench Juice Bar at 9278 Forest Bluffs View 130
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Bacon and eggs are always delish and these all day breakfast restaurants in Colorado Springs will serve them whenever you are ready:
- Cafe Red Point at 2727 N Cascade Ave #175
- Urban Steam American Bistro at 1025 S Sierra Madre St
- New Day Café at 5901 Delmonico Dr
- Black Bear Diner at 975-A N Academy Blvd
- Village Inn at 535 Garden of the Gods Rd
- Mimi’s Café at 7133 N Academy Blvd
Don’t forget about the all day breakfast near you at Omelette Parlor and Sandy’s Restaurant from our top list either. Some of you may also want to read about:
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Denver
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Boulder
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Vail, Aspen & Breckenridge
- Bacon, Eggs & Pancakes in Albuquerque & Santa Fe
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Colorado Springs
All of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants in your area are ready whenever you are.
It would be great if you could let us know if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for this town that you may have as well. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Colorado Springs.