Hello and welcome to this post on the best places to eat breakfast in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. By the time you finish reading this you will be ready to rush out the door to eat a tasty meal.
Our opening section will discuss the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. Whether you are searching for eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or any other delicious morning meal in your area somewhere on that list should have you covered.
Then we will talk about healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options. Donuts, bagels, and bakeries will round out our next few topics.
After all of that is out of the way we will pivot to drinks and discuss local cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy stuff like smoothies and juices. Our final section will tell you about the best all day breakfast restaurants near you because this food tastes so great it shouldn’t only be limited to the morning hours.
Throughout the post any time a brunch buffet is available we will try to point that out, and you can also expect there to be a map for your area towards the end to help you find the closest spot. We welcome you all to read more about delicious breakfast spots in the SW right there if interested.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Albuquerque & Santa Fe
If you are searching for places to eat your bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delight the best Albuquerque and Santa Fe breakfast and brunch restaurants are a good place to look:
- Cafe Lush at 700 Tijeras Ave NW
- The Grove Cafe & Market at 600 Central Ave SE #A
- The Shop Breakfast & Lunch at 2933 Monte Vista Blvd NE
- Tia B’s La Waffleria at 3710 Campus Blvd NE
- Weck’s Breakfast Lunch at 2000 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe
- Clafoutis at 333 W Cordova Rd, Santa Fe
- The New Baking Company at 504 W Cordova Rd, Santa Fe
Vegetable breakfast hash, burritos, French toast, omelets, salads, and coffee are available at Café Lush. The Grove Cafe & Market serves all day breakfast near you in a laid back atmosphere.
Lemon cornmeal, buttermilk pancakes, waffles, and other Latin American and Southern comfort food are available at The Shop Breakfast & Lunch. Some of the best waffles in your area are served at Tia B’s La Waffleria including their popular rancheros, lox salmon, brandied, and sweet goat cheese waffles.
Hearty American favorites like eggs Benedict, strawberry waffles, breakfast burritos, and a full belly egg plates are available at Weck’s Breakfast Lunch. French country style home baked goods and light breakfast, brunch, and lunch fare like croissants, omelets, and toasts are offered at Clafouti. You can order breakfast burritos, pancakes, omelets, and bagel combos at The New Baking Company.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Want to feel your best throughout the day? Then have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots:
- The Acre at 4410 Wyoming Blvd NE
- Vegos at 4003 Carlisle Blvd NE
- Mata G Vegetarian Kitchen at 116 Amherst Dr SE
- Plant Base Café at 1372 Vegas Verdes Dr, Santa Fe
- Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen at 1512 Pacheco St Bldg B, Santa Fe
The Acre is a local healthy breakfast spot serving organic comfort vegetarian cuisine as well as French toast, omelets, pancake, and breakfast burritos.
Donut Shops In Albuquerque & Santa Fe
On the other hand if you just want something that tastes delicious one of these local donut shops should suffice:
- Two Boys Donuts at 6400 Holly Ave NE # H
- Rebel Donut at 2435 Wyoming Blvd NE
- Amy’s Donuts at 6001 San Mateo Blvd NE #G3
- Bristol Doughnut Company at 10301 Comanche Rd NE
- Craft Donuts & Coffee at 502 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe
- Whoo’s Donuts at 851 Cerrillos Rd B, Santa Fe
Bagel Shops Near You
You should be able to find a wide variety of bagels and probably some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Ruthie’s Bagels at 5520 Wyoming Blvd NE
- Einstein Bros. Bagels at 5010 Cutler Ave NE #B
You can also get tasty bagels at The New Baking Company and Boultawn’s Bagelry Cafe & Gallery from some different lists.
Bakeries will have many different types of foods that can kick your day off right:
- The Burque Bakehouse at 640 Broadway Blvd SE
- Fat City at 5200 Eubank Blvd NE B2
- Pastian’s Bakery at 3320 2nd St NW
- Los Ranchos Bakery at 6920 4th St NW
- Sage Bakehouse at 535 Cerrillos Rd C, Santa Fe
- Bread Shop at 1708 Lena St #101, Santa Fe
Cafes In Your Area
Get your caffeine boost when you pick up your coffee at one of these cafes in town:
- Thundercloud Café at 800 Silver Ave SW
- Kickstand Café at 1127 Alameda Blvd NW #A
- Crafted Café at 2000 Bellamah Ave NW
- Boultawn’s Bagelry Cafe & Gallery at 226 N Guadalupe St, Santa Fe
- Iconik Coffee Roasters at 1600 Lena St #A2, Santa Fe
Both Thundercloud Café and Kickstand Café are fine options for delicious local breakfasts. Boultawn’s Bagelry Cafe & Gallery sells some of the best bagels in your area.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also sell some wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning:
- Keva Juice at 11201 Menaul Blvd NE
- Juice It Up at 6300 San Mateo Blvd NE H-3
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 6400 Holly Ave NE
- Serum Organic Juice Bar at 505 Cerrillos Rd #B101, Santa Fe
- Capital City Nutrition at 1302 Osage Ave #A1, Santa Fe
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs later in the day head to an all day breakfast restaurant in Albuquerque and Santa Fe:
- The Pantry at 1820 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe
- Sunrise Family Restaurant at 1851 St Michaels Dr, Santa Fe
The Pantry is a bustling eatery serving a variety of classic regional dishes including waffles, omelets, pancakes, stuffed French toast, and more in a comfortable atmosphere. The Grove Cafe & Market from our initial list also serves breakfast near you all day.
You are also welcome to read our posts on:
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Albuquerque & Santa Fe
Well, we wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you should be ready for your next meal.
Do us and our future readers a favor by mentioning if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
1 thought on “The Best Places To Eat Breakfast In Albuquerque & Santa Fe”
Useful information. Lucky me I found your website by chance, and I am stunned why this coincidence didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it.