We hope that everyone reading this is ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Denver. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Denver will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our other posts on this area of the world is welcome to do so right there.
Best Denver Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Denver breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- Steubens Uptown at 523 E 17th Ave
- Four Friends Kitchen at 2893 Roslyn St
- Sassafras American Eatery at 3927 W 32nd Ave
- Snooze at 2262 Larimer St
- New Day Cafe at 5001 S Parker Rd #115, Aurora
- Hits The Spot at 5637 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood
- Bluebird Cafe at 885 Thornton Pkwy, Thornton
- Morning Story at 8025 Sheridan Boulevard, Arvada
- Toast Fine Food at 2630 W Belleview Ave # 100, Littleton
Steubens Uptown serves great breakfasts in your area including Belgian waffles and cookie dough donuts along with grilled cheese, other sandwiches, salads, and soups.
Breakfast sandwiches, omelets, made from scratch pancakes, burritos, and biscuits and gravy are available at Four Friends Kitchen.
Sassafras prepares early local breakfast from 8am to 2pm every day except Tuesday and Wednesday.
New Day Cafe provides a variety of breakfast favorites including eggs Benedict, bacon, French toast, hotcakes, omelets, waffles, biscuits and gravy, and more.
Toast Fine Food offers numerous selections of classic breakfast dishes like pancakes, omelets, and eggs from 7am to 2pm daily.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots if you want to live your best life:
- City O’ City at 206 E 13th Ave
- Watercourse Foods at 837 E 17th Ave
- The Corner Beet at 1401 N Ogden St
- Sputnik at 3 S Broadway
- True Food Kitchen at 2800 E 2nd Ave # 101
- So Radish at 5711 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada
City O’ City serves vegan breakfasts near you every day from 10am to 2pm.
Watercourse prepares vegetarian waffles, frittatas, porridges, and more.
Breakfast burritos, sandwiches, tostadas, bowls, and eggs are all available at 8am daily from The Corner Beet.
Sputnik offers scrambled eggs, breakfast burritos, cauliflower tempura, and kale Caesar salad.
Delectable strawberry lemon pancakes, smashed avocado toasts, sunrise bowls, and many more items are offered at True Food Kitchen.
Donuts Shops In Denver
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- Voodoo Doughnut at 1520 E Colfax Ave
- LaMar’s Donuts & Coffee at 990 W 6th Ave
- Shipley Donuts at 5400 S Parker Rd
- Winchell’s at 15195 E Hampden Ave, Aurora
- Yummy’s Donut House at 7625 W Hampden Ave, Lakewood
- Grumpy Egg at 3924 E 120th Ave, Thornton
- OMG Donuts at 7355 Ralston Rd, Arvada
Both Voodoo and Shipley start serving donuts daily at 5am.
LaMar’s Donuts and Coffee offers one of the earliest breakfasts in your area starting at 3am Monday through Saturday and at 4am on Sunday.
Winchell’s is open 24 hours a day so you can head over even earlier.
Yummy’s offers donuts every day at 6am.
Grumpy Egg opens at 5:30am Tuesday through Sunday.
OMG also sells tasty donuts starting at 6am Monday through Saturday.
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels and probably even some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Woodgrain Bagel at 7559 E Academy Blvd
- Rosenberg’s Bagels at 725 E 26th Ave
- Sweet Life Cakeshop at 12720 Colorado Blvd # A, Thornton
- Nook Coffee at 2449 Main St, Littleton
Woodgrain serves gluten free artisan bagels, nondairy cream cheeses, breakfast burritos, and sandwiches.
Freshly baked bagels, breads, and pastries are offered at Rosenberg’s.
Cakes, cupcakes, and coffee are provided at Sweet Life but they are known to make great bagels.
Handcrafted pastries, breakfast sandwiches, toasts, bagels, paninis, sandwiches, salads, and many more items are prepared at Nook Coffee.
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Devil’s Food Bakery at 1004 S Gaylord St
- Wooden Spoon Cafe & Bakery at 2418 W 32nd Ave
- Katherine’s French Bakery & Café at 728 S University Blvd
- French for Sugar Sweets & Treats at 1201 E Colfax Ave #103
- Kaykery at 4057 S Odessa Cir, Aurora
- Elegant Bakery at 3278 S Wadsworth Blvd #3, Lakewood
- Lisa Anne’s Country Cupboard Bakery at 12400 First St, Thornton
- Rheinlander at 5721 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada
- Born2Bake at 2540 Main St, Littleton
Devil’s Food prepares baked items every day from 7am to 5pm.
Wooden Spoon offers egg sandwiches and coffee starting at 8am Wednesday through Sunday.
Freshly baked almond croissants are available at 7am Wednesday through Sunday at Katherine’s.
Born2Bake serves breakfast sandwiches near you and other items starting at 8am Tuesday through Sunday.
Elegant opens at 10am Tuesday through Saturday, while Rheinlander starts selling delectable bread and pastries every day at 8am.
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- Red Rooster Cafe at 5761 Washington St
- Lucile’s Creole Cafe at 275 S Logan St
- Jelly Cafe at 600 E 13th Ave
- French Press at 15290 E Iliff Ave, Aurora
- Dutch Bros at 6671 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood
- Ziggi’s Coffee at 14325 Lincoln St, Thornton
- Bread Winner’s Cafe at 7311 Grandview Ave, Arvada
- GraceFull Community Café at 5610 S Curtice St, Littleton
Lucile’s serves beignets, eggs, omelets, and many more tasty local breakfast dishes.
Jelly Cafe provides various donut bites, French toast, pancakes, eggs Benedict, scrambles, and biscuits and gravy.
A wide selection of vegetarian and gluten free menu items are offered at Bread Winner’s.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Whole Sol Blend Bar at 1735 Chestnut Pl
- Clean Juice Cherry Creek at 180 Steele St
- Juice Kitchen at 1050 17th St
- Coco Loco Smoothie at 2353 S Havana St D-14, Aurora
- Blue Sky at 14403 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood
- Inta Juice Smoothies at 14705 W 64th Ave, Arvada
- Blend Nutrition at 191 W Mineral Ave # A 140, Littleton
Whole Sol offers breakfast bowls and smoothies beginning at 6am on weekdays and at 7am on weekends.
Clean Juice serves early breakfast in your area including sandwiches, salads, toasts, and wraps every day.
Breakfast wraps are also available at 7:30am on weekdays at Juice Kitchen.
Coco Loco prepares salads, wraps, quesadillas, and smoothies starting at 9am Monday through Saturday while Blue Sky opens daily at 7am.
Inta Juice Smoothies are available starting at 9am Monday through Saturday and 10am on Sunday.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit an Denver all day breakfast restaurant:
- Olive & Finch at 1552 E 17th Ave
- Waffle Brothers at 700 E 1st Ave
- Bacon Social House at 2434 W 44th Ave
- Waffle House at 12880 E Mississippi Ave, Aurora
- Davies’ Chuck at 9495 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood
- Village Inn at 16775 Washington St, Thornton
- George’s Café at 6504 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada
Olive and Finch provides a wide variety of breakfast and brunch items in Denver including hashes, French toast, sandwiches, and scrambles all day.
Waffles, pancakes, and other classic American breakfasts are prepared at Bacon Social House.
Delectable omelets, hash browns, and breakfast bowls are served at Waffle House.
Village Inn makes handcrafted buttermilk pancakes, crepes, egg skillets, and more breakfast dishes all day.
Lucile’s Creole from our best cafes list also offers all day breakfast near you.
Just in case you were interested we have also written about the:
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Boulder
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Colorado Springs
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Vail, Aspen & Breckenridge
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Salt Lake City
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Denver
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Denver.