Over the next few minutes we hope that you all will be learning quite a bit about the best places to eat breakfast in Dallas and Ft Worth. Whether you need to rush out the door right now or are planning for tomorrow morning we think we can give you an assist.
There really is no better way for us to get the ball rolling than by listing the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Dallas and Ft Worth. Eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, and plenty of other delicious meals can be had somewhere around town.
Healthy options for vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area will be up next. Heading to a donut and bagel shop or bakery early in the morning to get them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven is a solid idea.
Cafes to get your coffee and additional healthy options like smoothies and juice bars deserve a shout out. We will get you out of here with a list of the best all day breakfast spots near you to enjoy one of these meals whenever you feel like it, and we will always try to point out any brunch buffets that are available when we can.
Expect to find a local map for early morning restaurants towards the end to help you find the closest spot, and we welcome you all to look through our other posts on this region if interested.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Dallas & Ft Worth
The best Dallas and Ft Worth breakfast and brunch restaurants are where to go when you want to eat great bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delicacy:
- Crickle’s & Co at 4000 Cedar Springs Rd #E
- Ellen’s at 1790 N Record St
- Oddfellows at 316 W 7th St
- Yolk at 1722 Routh St #132
- Maple Leaf Diner at 12817 Preston Rd #129
- Norma’s Café at 9100 N Central Expy #151
- Deli News at 17062 Preston Rd #100
- Ol South Pancake House at 1509 S University Dr, Ft Worth
- The Biscuit Bar at 128 E Exchange Ave #640, Ft Worth
- The Beacon Café at 12721 Business Hwy 287, Ft Worth
- Tupelo Honey at 1616 N Troy St, Arlington
- The Breakfast Brothers at 130 E Bardin Rd #128, Arlington
- Le Peep Grill at 3501 Midway Rd #120, Plano
- Maple Bacon Restaurant at 6009 W Parker Rd #125, Plano
- Garland Café at 999 W Centerville Rd, Garland
- PJ’s Café at 2301 N O’Connor Rd, Irving
- Siena Café at 8704 Cypress Waters Blvd, Irving
- Leo’s Brunch House at 500 Eldorado Pkwy #400, Little Elm
- Eggsquisite Café at 1314 W McDermott Dr #170, Allen
- Scrambler Café at 231 E Farm To Market 544 #709, Murphy
- Local Diner at 477 West Bethel Rd, Coppell
- Mango’s Breakfast Brunch at 2750 E Southlake Blvd, Southlake
Crickle’s offers classic American breakfast all day in your area with healthy options available.
Delicious coffees, espressos, cocktails, and all day breakfasts are served from 7am to 9pm Monday through Saturday and from 7am to 2pm on Sunday at Ellen’s.
Oddfellows makes classic American fare, artisanal dishes, specialty coffees, and more from 7am to 10pm Monday through Saturday and from 7am to 9pm on Sunday.
Yolk’s prepares pot roast eggs Benedict, French toast, pancakes, crepes, waffles, omelets, frittatas, and breakfast mac and cheese starting as early as 7am daily.
Maple Leaf Diner serves local breakfast favorites from 7am to 2:30pm on weekdays and from 7am to 4pm on weekends.
Delectable fluffy biscuits and creamy gravy, omelets, pancakes, waffles, and cinnamon rolls are available daily from 7am to 8pm at Norma’s Café.
Deli News specializes in authentic Russian-Jewish favorites such as challah bread French toast and is open every day from 8am to 3pm.
All day breakfast in Ft Worth including great waffles and more can be found at Ol South Pancake House.
The Biscuit Bar prepares sandwiches, scrambled eggs, bacon, fried chicken, sausage gravy, and other tasty delights from 8am to 9pm Sunday through Thursday and from 8am to 11pm Friday through Saturday.
Specialty pineapple upside down pancakes, omelets, and many more classic American breakfasts are prepared from 7am to 2pm Wednesday through Sunday at Beacon Café.
Tupelo Honey cooks traditional Southern foods such as fried chicken, country catfish, and their own unique sweet potato pancakes from 11am to 9pm every weekday and from 9am to 9pm every weekend.
Flavorsome waffles, French toast, pancakes, omelets, and more are served from 7am to 4pm daily except Tuesday at The Breakfast Brothers in Arlington.
LePeep offers French toast, Belgian waffles, eggs Benedict, skillets, sides, and more daily from 7am to 2pm.
Maple Bacon Restaurant is an expert in authentic American and Canadian inspired breakfast in Plano with a Southern twist that is locally sourced and is open from 7am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday and from 7:30am to 3:30pm Saturday through Sunday.
Garland Café prepares breakfast near you beginning at 6:30am every day with build your own options.
PJ’s Café is a good place to find home cooked pancakes, waffles, omelets, sides, and hearty breakfasts in Irving as early as 8am every day.
Fresh and delectable breakfasts are available daily from 7am to 2:30pm at Leo’s Brunch House.
Classic breakfasts, eggs Benedict, pancakes, waffles, French toast, omelets, and more are offered from 7am to 3pm at Eggsquisite Café.
Scrambler Café specializes in traditional American cuisine and is open from 7am to 3pm.
Local Diner provides a wide selection of comfort foods including pancakes, omelets, egg plates, burgers, chicken fried steak, sandwiches, and salads with gluten free options served all day from 6:30am to 2:30pm.
Premium coffees, fresh juices, hearty meals, and more are available every day from 7am to 2:30pm at Mango’s Breakfast Brunch in Southlake.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots are more popular than ever and some of the best in town are:
- Nature’s Plate at 10233 E NW Hwy #432
- Belenty’s Love at 3516 Bluebonnet Cir, Ft Worth
- Boulevard of Greens at 2700 Horne St #110, Ft Worth
- True Food Kitchen at 7601 Windrose Ave #100, Plano
- Alondra’s Cuisine at 1202 NW Hwy, Garland
- Original ChopShop at 829 W Stacy Rd Bld B #120, Allen
Nature’s Plate serves nutritious meals with whole grains, legumes, plenty of vegetables, and no added oil for a great healthy breakfast in Dallas.
Belenty’s Love offers a wide range of specialty Mexican cuisine with vegan options.
Plant based bowls, juices, light bites, and hearty meals are offered at Boulevard of Greens.
True Food Kitchen provides numerous selections of mouthwatering vegan dishes and handcrafted beverages.
Alondra’s Cuisine sells mostly vegetarian fare with Italian or Mexican flavors and is open from 11am to 9pm Monday through Saturday and from 8am to 9pm on Sunday.
Original ChopShop makes protein bowls, salads, sandwiches, fresh juices, parfaits, cold brews, and healthy breakfast items in Allen from 7am to 9pm Monday through Saturday and from 7am to 8pm on Sunday.
Donuts Shops In Dallas & Ft Worth
Make a quick stop at a local donut shop if you are running late:
- Jarams Donuts at 17459 Preston Rd
- Hypnotic Donuts & Biscuits at 9007 Garland Rd
- Urban Donut at 2805 Allen St
- The Salty at 414 W Davis St
- Hurts Donut at 901 Foch St, Ft Worth
- A & H Donuts at 3412 W 7th St, Ft Worth
- Dale’s Donuts at 5515 S Hulen St, Ft Worth
- Oh! Donuts at 1527 New York Ave, Arlington
- Shipley Do-Nuts at 501 E Abram St, Arlington
- J’s Donuts at 6405 W Parker Rd #380, Plano
- Morning Donuts at 1905 W 15th St, Plano
- Cajun Donuts II at 850 N Belt Line Rd, Garland
- 1st Donuts at 149 W Kingsley Rd #222, Garland
- Four Seasons Donuts at 3511 N Belt Line Rd, Irving
- Olympian Donuts at 3601 Regent Blvd #185, Irving
- Miky’s Donuts at 1400 N Corinth St #107, Corinth
- Donut Box at 2700 E Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm
- Donut Bliss at 11851 FM423 #400, Little Elm
- Watters Donuts at 913 W Stacy Rd, Allen
- Young Donuts at 1201 E main St Set #280, Allen
- Donut City at 205 N Denton Tap Rd #200, Coppell
- Good Morning Donuts at 102 North MacArthur Blvd, Coppell
- Peace, Love & Little Donuts at 601 E Southlake Blvd #100, Southlake
Bagel Shops Near You
Enjoy some great bagels and maybe even a breakfast sandwich at:
- Shug’s Bagels at 3020 Mockingbird Ln
- Benny’s Bagels at 6911 Frankford Rd
- Sclafani’s New York Bagels & Sandwiches at 6135 Luther Ln
- Boopa’s Bagel at 6513 N Beach St, Ft Worth
- Iris Bagel & Coffee House at 5801 I- 20 W, Arlington
- New York Bagel & Bakery at 409 N Briery Rd, Irving
From Danishes to cinnamon rolls to quiche these bakeries should have you covered:
- Village Baking Co at 1921 Greenville Ave
- San Martin Bakery at 3120 McKinney Ave
- Leila Bakery & Café at 6041 Oram St
- Cretia’s at 228 W Davis St
- Panini Bakery & Cakes at 6063 Sherry Ln
- Swiss Pastry Shop at 3936 W Vickery Blvd, Ft Worth
- Blue Bonnet Bakery at 4705 Camp Bowie Blvd, Ft Worth
- Glitz Bakery at 935 Foch St, Ft Worth
- Heidelberg Pastry Shoppe at 2150 N Culpeper St, Arlington
- Village Sweet at 5872 Washington Blvd, Arlington
- Rum Cakes Factory at 6101 Windhaven Pkwy #140, Plano
- Cakeism Dallas at 1321 Briar Hollow Ln, Garland
- The Irving Bakery at 925 W John Carpenter Fwy #104, Irving
- Argentina Bakery at 3401 W Airport Fwy #112, Irving
- Mike’s Bakery at 4251 FM 2181 #216, Corinth
- PattyCakes SweetTreats at 1715 Vintage Dr, Corinth
- Simply Batter at Hacienda Lake Dr, Little Elm
- The Moonbeam Bakery at 1008 W McDermott Dr 400, Allen
- 2 Crazy Bakers at 120 E FM 544 #60, Murphy
- Missy’s Cottage Bakery at Carriage Ct, Coppell
- Elegant Cakery at 2364 E State Hwy 114, Southlake
Cafes In Your Area
Jump start your day with that boost of caffeine we all need at one of these cafes:
- Hola Café at 416 N Tyler St
- La La Land Kind Café at 5626 Bell Ave
- Sip Stir Coffee House at 3800 McKinney Ave #180
- Palmieri Café at 920 S Harwood St #100
- Weekend Coffee at 1511 Commerce St
- Buon Giorno Coffee at 500 W 7th St #140, Ft Worth
- Crude Craft Coffee Bar at 804 S Main St #120, Ft Worth
- Casa Azul Coffee at 300 W Central Ave, Ft Worth
- Idido’s at 1107 S Walter Reed Dr #102, Arlington
- Northside Social at 3211 Wilson Blvd, Arlington
- 1418 Coffeehouse at 1418 K Ave, Plano
- 151 Coffee at 1151 Preston Rd, Plano
- Rosalind Coffee at 107 N 6th St, Garland
- Pink Coffee at 2334 W Buckingham Rd #210, Garland
- Pax & Beneficia Coffee at 5244 N O’Connor Blvd #150, Irving
- Cuppa Espresso Bar at 2435 Kinwest Pkwy, Irving
- Combs’ Coffee at 1402 N Corinth St #216, Corinth
- Scooter’s Coffee at 1654 FM423 #100, Little Elm
- Caffe Promenade at 600 E Bethany Dr, Allen
- Frogg Coffee Bar & Crêperie at 832 Watters Creek Blvd, Allen
- George | Coffee + Provisions at 462 Houston St, Coppell
- Graduate Coffee at 1901 W Southlake Blvd #100, Southlake
Excellently brewed and crafted coffees, teas, and smoothies as well as French pastries, handmade flatbreads, salads, and cold cut sandwiches are available at Idido’s.
Rosalind Coffee specializes in artisanal espressos, handcrafted brews, fresh pastries, and homemade treats.
Pink Coffee offers freshly roasted beans, delectable pastries, and high quality snacks for an early breakfast in Garland starting at 7am.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also have some quick and easy healthy meals:
- I Love Juice Bar at 8018 Park Ln #120
- Nekter Juice Bar at 6712 Snider Plaza
- The Juice Bar at 5560 W Lovers Ln
- JuiceLand at 1888 Sylvan Ave F150
- Juice Junkies at 925 Foch St, Ft Worth
- Main Squeeze Juice Co at 4560 Heritage Trace Pkwy #500, Ft Worth
- Waterhouse Coffee & Juice Bar at 3033 Wilson Blvd, Arlington
- South Block at 3011 11th St N, Arlington
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 1937 Preston Rd, Plano
- Champions Nutrition at 1452 NW Hwy, Garland
- Jamba at 6440 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving
- Smoothie King at 3351 Regent Blvd #110, Irving
- Smoothie Factory at 545 W McDermott, Allen
Both Boulevard of Greens and Idido’s from some of our other lists make great smoothies near you as well.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Bacon and eggs are always delish and these all day breakfast restaurants in Dallas and Ft Worth will serve them whenever you are ready:
- BuzzBrews at 4154 N Central Expy
- Luckys Café at 3531 Oak Lawn Ave
- Overeasy at 1914 Commerce St
- Toasted Coffee + Kitchen at 2972 Crockett St, Ft Worth
- Ted’s Bulletin at 4238 Wilson Blvd #1130, Arlington
- Good Day Café at 6204 S Cooper St #132, Arlington
- Pioneer Restaurant at 306 109th St, Arlington
- Little Gus Café at 6905 Coit Rd #106, Plano
- Allen Café at 302 E Main St, Allen
- Waffle House at 3109 S Jupiter Rd, Garland
- Mama’s Daughters’ Diner at 2412 W Shady Grove Rd, Irving
- Sunview Café at 939 W Stacy Rd, Allen
BuzzBrews provides a wide selection of French crepes, omelets, burgers, and more with vegan options.
Overeasy offers an all day breakfast and brunch menu in your area from 6:30am to 4pm.
Toasted Coffee + Kitchen serves all day breakfast classics, specialty sandwiches, soups, salads, and desserts.
Ted’s Bulletin in Arlington makes delectable spiced apple pancakes, homestyle meatloaves, smore sundaes, full American breakfasts, and more from 7am to 10pm Sunday through Thursday and from 7am to 11pm Friday through Saturday.
Local breakfast items served all day from 6am to 2pm Tuesday through Sunday are available at Little Gus Café in Plano.
Breakfast favorites including eggs, sausages, bacon, ham, corn beef hash, pancakes, French toast, burritos, biscuits, and more are offered from 6am to 3pm Monday through Saturday and from 7am to 3pm on Sunday at Allen Café.
Delectable homemade pies, cornbread, and rolls are served as early as 7am every day at Mama’s Daughters’ Diner.
Sunview Café prepares classic American plates for breakfast and lunch all throughout day from 7am to 2:30pm.
All day breakfasts in the Dallas and Ft Worth Metro are also served at places from our top list including Ellen’s, Maple Leaf Diner, Ol South Pancake House, Yolk, Garland Café, and Local Diner.
Some of you may also want to read about:
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Dallas & Ft Worth
All of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants in your area are ready whenever you are.
It would be great if you could let us know if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for this town that you may have as well. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Dallas and Ft Worth.