Over the next few minutes we hope that you all will be learning quite a bit about the best places to eat breakfast in Boulder. Whether you need to rush out the door right now or are planning for tomorrow morning we think we can give you an assist.
There really is no better way for us to get the ball rolling than by listing the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Boulder. Eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, and plenty of other delicious meals can be had somewhere around town.
Healthy options for vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area will be up next. Heading to a donut and bagel shop or bakery early in the morning to get them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven is a solid idea.
Cafes to get your coffee and additional healthy options like smoothies and juice bars deserve a shout out. We will get you out of here with a list of the best all day breakfast spots near you to enjoy one of these meals whenever you feel like it, and we will always try to point out any brunch buffets that are available when we can.
Expect to find a local map for early morning restaurants towards the end to help you find the closest spot, and for more of our guides for the Midwest you can click here.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Boulder
The best Boulder breakfast and brunch restaurants are where to go when you want to eat great bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delicacy:
- Snooze at 1617 Pearl St
- Le Peep at 2525 Arapahoe Ave
- Tangerine at 2777 Iris Ave
- The Buff at 2600 Canyon Blvd
- Doug’s Day Diner at 2400 Arapahoe Ave
Many people rave about Snooze’s signature pancake flight and barbacoa Chile verdict Benedict. Le Peep is a good place to go for delicious Belgian waffles, French toast, and eggs Benedicts as well as other breakfasts and coffees.
Tangerine serves farm fresh breakfast items like waffles, omelets, and wraps. The Buff serves their drinks in mason jars and offers some of the best skillets, omelets, bacon, and pancakes in your area. Hearty breakfast burritos, omelets, burgers, and sandwiches are available at Doug’s Day Diner.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots are more popular than ever and some of the best in town are:
- Leaf at 1710 Pearl St
- Modern Market Eatery at 1600 28th St #1212
Leaf makes farm to table local vegan and vegetarian breakfast like French toast, omelets, and pancakes. You can also head to Whole Sol Blend Bar from our best smoothies list for some of the best vegan and vegetarian breakfasts in Boulder.
Donut Shops In Boulder
Make a quick stop at a local donut shop if you are running late:
- Dunkin’ at 3235 28th St #A
- Fossil Fuel Donut
Bagel Shops Near You
Enjoy some great bagels and maybe even a breakfast sandwich at:
- Moe’s Broadway Bagel at 3267 28th St
- WoodGrain Bagel at 2525 Arapahoe Ave #E-1A
- Big Daddy Bagels at 4800 Baseline Rd
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 2400 Baseline Rd
From Danishes to cinnamon rolls to quiche these bakeries should have you covered:
- Shamane’s Bakery at 2825 Wilderness Pl #800
- Spruce Confections at 767 Pearl St
- Boulder Baked at 5290 Arapahoe Ave #H
- Lucky’s Bakehouse & Creamery at 3990 Broadway
Cafes In Your Area
Jump start your day with that boost of caffeine we all need at one of these cafes near you:
- The Point Café at 1101 13th St
- Alpine Modern Café at 904 College Ave
- Village Coffee Shop at 1605 Folsom St
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also have some quick and easy healthy meals:
- Wonder Press at 946 Pearl St
- Whole Sol Blend Bar at 1420 Pearl St
- Rush Bowls at 1207 13th St
- Vitality Bowls at 2525 Arapahoe Ave #A3
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Bacon and eggs are always delish and these all day breakfast restaurants in Boulder will serve them whenever you are ready:
- The Parkway Café at 4700 Pearl St #4
- The Boco Restaurant at 4800 Baseline Rd #A109
- Dot’s Diner On the Hill at 1333 Broadway
- Walnut Café at 673 S Broadway
Snooze from our top list also makes delicious all day breakfast near you. Some of you may also want to read about the:
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Denver
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Colorado Springs
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Vail, Aspen & Breckenridge
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Kansas City
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Boulder
All of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants in your area are ready whenever you are.
It would be great if you could let us know if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for this town that you may have as well. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Boulder.