Over the next few minutes we hope that you all will be learning quite a bit about the best places to eat breakfast in Reno and Lake Tahoe. Whether you need to rush out the door right now or are planning for tomorrow morning we think we can give you an assist.
There really is no better way for us to get the ball rolling than by listing the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Reno and Lake Tahoe. Eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, and plenty of other delicious meals can be had somewhere around town.
Healthy options for vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area will be up next. Heading to a donut and bagel shop or bakery early in the morning to get them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven is a solid idea.
Cafes to get your coffee and additional healthy options like smoothies and juice bars deserve a shout out. We will get you out of here with a list of the best all day breakfast spots near you to enjoy one of these meals whenever you feel like it, and we will always try to point out any brunch buffets that are available when we can.
Expect to find a local map for early morning restaurants towards the end to help you find the closest spot, and we welcome you all to look through our other posts on this area if interested.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Reno & Lake Tahoe
The best Reno and Lake Tahoe breakfast and brunch restaurants are where to go when you want to eat great bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delicacy:
- Peg’s Glorified Ham n Eggs at 420 S Sierra St
- Two Chicks at 752 S Virginia St
- Artemis Lakefront Café at 900 Ski Run Blvd #111, South Lake Tahoe
- The Red Hut Café at 3660 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe
- Heidi’s Pancake House at 3485 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe
Peg’s Glorified Ham n Eggs is a breakfast restaurant in your area serving scrumptious dishes in a laid back setting.
Seasonal American breakfasts, sandwich melts, and salads are available at Two Chicks.
Artemis Lakefront Café is a Mediterranean place featuring American and Greek cuisines that has outdoor seating where you can eat your early morning meals.
You can eat some of the best eggs Benedicts, omelets, waffles, sandwiches, and other breakfast items near you all day at The Red Hut Café.
Hearty breakfast and lunch fare including a variety of egg dishes and hot sandwiches are offered at Heidi’s Pancake House.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots are more popular than ever and some of the best in town are:
Fire Sign Café from our an upcoming list serves some of the best healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfasts in your area too.
Donut Shops In Reno & Lake Tahoe
Make a quick stop at a local donut shop if you are running late:
- Doughboy’s Donuts at 57 Damonte Ranch Pkwy
- Sprinkle Donuts at 475 Keystone Ave #A
- Tv Donuts at 1036 Emerald Bay Rd, South Lake Tahoe
- Glazed & Confuzed Tahoe Donut at 3447 Lake Tahoe Blvd #1, South Lake Tahoe
Bagel Shops Near You
Enjoy some great bagels and maybe even a breakfast sandwich at:
- Desert Sun Bagel Co at 495 Morrill Ave
- Truckee Bagel Company at 18130 Wedge Pkwy
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 5050 Kietzke Ln
- Dragonfly Bagel Co at 3358 B Sandy Way, South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Bagel Company at 1018 Al Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe
Other places in this post offering some of the best bagels in Reno and Lake Tahoe include Crazy Good Bakery & Café, Glazed & Confuzed Tahoe Donut, and JoStella Coffee.
From Danishes to cinnamon rolls to quiche these bakeries should have you covered:
- Delicious Designs at 5390 Riggins Ct #B
- Josef’s Vienna Bakery & Café at 933 W Moana Ln
- Perenn Bakery at 20 St Lawrence Ave
- Tahoe House Bakery & Gourmet at 625 W Lake Blvd, Tahoe City
- Crazy Good Bakery & Café at 2040 Dunlap Dr, South Lake Tahoe
- Sugar Pine Cakery & Café at 2923 Lake Forest Rd, Tahoe City
Cafes In Your Area
Jump start your day with that boost of caffeine we all need at one of these cafes:
- Pangolin Café at 955 S Virginia St #110
- Cafe Capello at 248 W 1st St #250
- JoStella Coffee at 701 S Virginia St
- The Free Bird at 2753 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe
- Ernie’s Coffee Shop at 1207 Emerald Bay Rd, South Lake Tahoe
- A Cup Of Cherries at 3434 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars near you will also have some quick and easy healthy meals:
- Keva Juice at 5020 Las Brisas Blvd #A2
- Jamba Juice at 5140 Kietzke Ln
- Jüs at 740 S Virginia St
- Jamba at 4000 Lake Tahoe Blvd #33, South Lake Tahoe
Both Great Full Gardens and The Free Bird from different lists sell some of the best smoothies in town too.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Bacon and eggs are always delish and these all day breakfast restaurants in Reno and Lake Tahoe will serve them whenever you are ready:
- Black Bear Diner at 2323 S Virginia St
- Mimi’s Café at 5090 Kietzke Ln
- Fire Sign Café at 1785 W Lake Blvd, Tahoe City
- Bert’s Café at 1146 Emerald Bay Rd, South Lake Tahoe
Breakfast is served all day at Black Bear Diner from 6am to 10pm daily including pancakes, waffles, French toast, omelets, scrambles, egg combos, burritos, and sliders.
You can order European and American classics like French toast, waffles, eggs Benedict, and omelets all day in a rustic inspired setting at Mimi’s Café.
Don’t forget about The Red Hut Cafe’s local all day breakfast either.
Some of you may also want to read about:
- Early Morning Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Early Morning Restaurants in Sacramento
- Early Morning Restaurants in San Francisco
- Early Morning Restaurants in Boise
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Reno & Lake Tahoe
All of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants in your area are ready whenever you are.
It would be great if you could let us know if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for this town that you may have as well. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Reno and Lake Tahoe.