Hello and welcome to this post on the best places to eat breakfast in Las Vegas. By the time you finish reading this you will be ready to rush out the door to eat a tasty meal.
Our opening section will discuss the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Las Vegas. Whether you are searching for eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or any other delicious morning meal somewhere on that list should have you covered.
Then we will talk about healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options. Donuts, bagels, and bakeries will round out our next few topics.
After all of that is out of the way we will pivot to drinks and discuss local cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy stuff like smoothies and juices. Our final section will tell you about the best all day breakfast restaurants near you because this food tastes so great it shouldn’t only be limited to the morning hours.
Throughout the post any time a brunch buffet is available we will try to point that out, and you can also expect there to be a map for your area towards the end to help you find the closest spot. Anyone that is interested is welcome to check out our other posts about great early morning meals in the Southwest can do so right there.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Las Vegas
If you are searching for places to eat your bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delight the best Las Vegas breakfast and brunch restaurants are a good place to look:
- The Egg & I at 4533 W Sahara Ave
- AmeriBrunch Café at 316 E Bridger Ave #102
- EGGscellent at 2534 E Desert Inn Rd
- The Cracked Egg at 7660 W Cheyenne Ave #125
- Omelet House at 316 N Boulder Hwy, Henderson
- Scrambled at 2645 St Rose Pkwy #170, Henderson
- BabyStacks at 550 N Stephanie St #D, Henderson
The Egg and I is a laid back breakfast spot in your area offering American homestyle favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups from 6am to 2pm on weekdays and until 3pm on weekends.
Breakfast, brunch, lunch specials, and pastries are served along with specialty coffee drinks, organic tea, juices, and smoothies from 9am to 2pm on weekdays and until 3pm on weekends at AmeriBrunch Café.
Heaping plates of breakfast, burgers, and Mexican fare are served all day every day at EGGscellent. The Cracked Egg is a chain outpost providing scrambles, skillets, omelets, and homemade coffee cake for local breakfast and lunch from 7am to 2pm daily.
Omelet House is a favorite for jumbo omelets and other breakfast and lunch items that is open seven days a week until 3pm. Every day from 7am to 3pm Scrambled cooks and prepares delicious breakfast and brunch in Henderson.
BabyStacks is a simple strip mall storefront making some of the best pancakes in the Vegas Metro and other diner fare for breakfast and lunch from 7am to 2pm on weekdays and until 3pm on weekends.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Want to feel your best throughout the day? Then have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots:
- VegeNation at 616 E Carson Ave #120
- Veganos Kitchen at 3149 N Rancho Rd #C
- Veggy Street at 5135 S Fort Apache Rd #110, Summerlin
VegeNation features a casual leafy storefront and a global plant based menu ranging from veggie burgers to African yam stew and they are open from 9am to 8pm daily.
You can visit Veganos Kitchen from 8:30am to 4:30pm Tuesday through Sunday to try great local vegan breakfast and lunch menu items such as eggs, burgers, sandwiches, breakfast burritos, fries, pizzas, and more.
Brunch specials, made from scratch pastries, homemade breakfast, and lunch with vegan and vegetarian options as well as fresh ground coffee are available at Craftkitchen seven days a week from 8am to 3pm.
Donuts Shops In Las Vegas
On the other hand if you just want something that tastes delicious one of these local donut shops should suffice:
- Donut Bar at 124 S 6th St #140
- Donut Hut at 3242 E Desert Inn Rd #17
- Coco Donuts 10040 W Cheyenne Ave #145
- Real Donuts at 1811 W Charleston Blvd #1
- Donut Tyme at 4268 E Charleston Blvd
- Saint Honoré at 9460 W Flamingo Rd #115
- Friendly Donut House at 856 S Boulder Hwy, Henderson
- Gäbi Boutique Donut & Pastry at 136 N Stephanie St #130, Henderson
Donut Bar offers oversized donuts in unique flavors like mud pie and caramel latte from 7am to 1pm on weekdays and from 8am on weekends. A variety of local sweet breakfast treats are available every day from 7:30am to 11am at Donut Hut.
Coco Donuts is a bakery that is open at 6am daily preparing standard and specialty donuts as well as savory kolaches. Delicious donuts, Danishes, croissants, and custom cakes are served along with smoothies and coffee for an early breakfast in Las Vegas every day at Real Donuts starting at 5am.
Donut Tyme is a 24-hour corner bakery providing a variety of donuts, coffee, and other beverages. Saint Honoré specializes in brioche and seasonal flavors such as sour cream cake, doughsaint, and croissant donuts as well as vegan and gluten free varieties.
You can choose from an array of freshly made donuts for an early breakfast in Henderson from 4am to 10pm Monday through Friday and from 6am on Sunday at Friendly Donut House. Artisanal, cup, and mochi donuts are the specialties of Gäbi Boutique which are available from 7am to 7pm daily.
Bagel Shops Near You
You should be able to find a wide variety of bagels and probably some breakfast sandwiches in your area at:
- New York Bagel N Bakery at 840 S Rancho Dr #16
- Life’s A Bagel at 2223 N Rampart Blvd
- Bagelmania at 252 Convention Center Dr
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 2570 S Decatur Blvd
- NY Pizza & Bagel Café at 10890 S Eastern Ave #108, Henderson
- The Bagel Café at 301 N Buffalo Dr, Summerlin
New York Bagel N Bakery features a wide variety of fresh bagels that are baked on site and they also offer build your own sandwiches, wraps, and gyros with fries or salad from 6am to 2pm on weekdays and from 7am on weekends.
You might want to try The Bagel Café’s overstuffed sandwiches, bagels, and pastries which are available every day starting at 7am.
Bakeries will have many different types of foods that can kick your day off right:
- La Belle Terre Bakery & Café at 8390 W Sahara Ave #130
- Delices Gourmands French Bakery at 3620 W Sahara Ave #W2
- Patisserie Manon at 8751 W Charleston Blvd
- Bouchon Bakery at 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Carlo’s Bakery at 3327 S Las Vegas Blvd
- German Bread Bakery at 9255 S Eastern Ave
- Chef Flemming’s Bakeshop at 7 S Water St #B, Henderson
- Showboy BakeShop at 2591 Anthem Village Dr #4, Henderson
- Cinnaholic at 1500 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson
La Belle Terre is a light and airy French inspired bakery and cafe offering breakfast near you along with homemade breads, pastries, coffee, and lunch every day from 7am to 3pm.
Delices Gourmands French Bakery serves breakfast pastries, freshly baked breads, sandwiches, and crepes along with good coffee from 7am to 2pm Tuesday through Saturday and from 7:30am on Sunday.
Cafes In Your Area
Get your caffeine boost when you pick up your coffee at one of these cafes in town:
- Gabi Coffee & Bakery at 5808 Spring Mountain #104
- Café Lola at 4280 S Hualapai Way #109
- PublicUs at 1126 Fremont St
- Leoné Café at 400 S Rampart Blvd #165
- Bad Owl Coffee at 10575 S Eastern Ave #160, Henderson
- Skimos Coffee Shop at 1533 W Sunset Rd #200, Henderson
- Le Café Du Lac at 40 Costa Di Lago, Henderson
- Skimos Coffee Shop at 1533 W Sunset Rd # 200, Henderson
- Tu Sabor Café at 2845 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson
- Sambalatte at 6555 S Jones Blvd #100, Spring Valley
- Peet’s Coffee at 10595 Discovery Dr, Summerlin
In a warehouse chic setting with modern and ornate décor Gabi prepares craft coffee, fresh pastries, and light bites. Café Lola offers modern and distinct takes on traditional European breakfast and brunch seven days a week from 8am to 5pm.
Leoné Café is open every day from 7am to 7pm combining traditional Italian espresso drinks with a modern spin on fresh baked goods and specialty homemade breakfasts.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also sell some wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning:
- Nekter Juice Bar at 1990 Village Center Cir
- Green Crush at 3200 Las Vegas Blvd S #600
- Juice Stars at 124 S 6th St #160
- Liquid at 1735 S Rainbow Blvd
- Perform & Recover Smoothie Bar at 2360 S Rainbow Blvd #1
- Grabbagreen Food + Juice at 9440 W Sahara Ave #180
- Fruits & Roots at 7885 W Sunset Rd
- Pressed Juicery at 3730 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Pressed for Juice at 2280 Paseo Verde Pkwy #130, Henderson
- Juice Bar at 1195 Wellness Pl, Henderson
- Hometown Nutrition at 1647 W Warm Springs Rd, Henderson
- The Juice Standard at 4555 S Ft Apache Rd #144, Spring Valley
- Bowlology at 10870 W Charleston Blvd #140, Summerlin
Delectable breakfast recipes, fresh juices, and smoothies are always available at Juice Bar. You can also head to AmeriBrunch Café and Real Donuts from our other lists for some good smoothies and juices near you.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs later in the day head to an all day breakfast restaurant in Las Vegas:
- Blueberry Hill at 1280 S Decatur Blvd
- MTO Café at 500 S Main St #150
- Lou’s Diner at 431 S Decatur Blvd
- Sunny Side Up at 750 S Rampart Blvd #15
- Pacific Diner at 18 W Pacific Diner, Henderson
- Mustang Sally’s at 280 N Gibson Rd, Henderson
- New Day Café at 2840 Bicentennial Pkwy, Henderson
- Rise & Shine at 9827 W Flamingo Rd, Summerlin West
Blueberry Hill provides a varied menu of breakfast items and American comfort food 24 hours a day seven days a week. MTO Café is a stylish daytime outpost with a sunlit interior offering modern takes on all day breakfast in Las Vegas.
Delicious breakfast plates and standard diner fare are served all day every day at Lou’s from 6am to 3pm. Sunny Side up serves breakfast and lunch from 7:30am to 2:30pm.
Pacific is a great diner offering local breakfast all day seven days a week from 7am to 3pm. Many people love to eat breakfast and lunch classics at Mustang’s Sally from 7:30am to 3pm Monday through Friday and from 8pm on Saturday.
There are tasty servings of eggs, omelets, pancakes, soups, salads, wraps, and other delectable favorites for breakfast and lunch from 7am to 3pm at New Day Café.
Rise and Shine is a laid back spot with bright decor cooking hearty breakfast and brunch dishes all day starting at 7am. Other restaurants mentioned throughout the post serving all day breakfast in your area include The Egg and I, EGGscellent, Rachel’s Kitchen, and Craftkitchen.
You are also welcome to read our posts on:
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Las Vegas
Well, we wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you should be ready for your next meal.
Do us and our future readers a favor by mentioning if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Las Vegas.