We hope that all of you who found our site are to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Orlando. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Orlando will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our other posts on this area of the world is welcome to do so right there.
Best Orlando Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Orlando breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- Another Broken Egg at 6324 S Semoran Blvd #1001
- White Wolf Café at 1829 N Orange Ave
- Shakers at 1308 Edgewater Dr
- Keke’s Breakfast at 7512 Dr Phillips Blvd
- First Watch at 1448 N Alafaya Tr #150
- Rodeo Diner at 2235 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee
- Waffle House at 1512 John Young Pkwy, Kissimmee
Another Broken Egg cooks a variety of breakfast dishes in your area like omelets, biscuit beignets, and more daily beginning at 7am.
White Wolf Café offers personalized and customizable breakfast sandwiches along with eggs, omelets, and other dishes.
Early breakfasts in Orlando starting at 6:30am Monday through Saturday at Shakers.
Keke’s Breakfast provides a wide selection of early morning meals daily from 7am to 2:30pm.
Another good place to go for fresh breakfast, brunch, and lunch with signature drip coffee beginning at 7am every day is First Watch. Local breakfasts are also served daily as early as 6:30am at Rodeo Diner.
Scrumptious omelets, hash brown bowls, and more breakfast specials in Kissimmee are available at Waffle House.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots if you want to live your best life:
Market On South serves full plant based healthy breakfasts near you starting at 8am Monday through Saturday.
Donuts Shops In Orlando
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops:
- Shaka Donuts at 225 E Michigan St
- Salty Donut at 3025 Corrine Dr
- Pattie Lou’s Donuts at 139 E Pine St
- Dochi at 3201 Corrine Dr
- Voodoo Doughnuts at 6000 Universal Blvd
Salty Donut specializes in handcrafted yeast raised donuts in your area and is open from 7am to 7pm Sunday through Thursday and from 7am to 10pm Friday through Saturday.
Pattie Lou’s is an expert in preparing custom made donuts with selections of warm dips and toppings from 8am to 7pm Monday through Saturday.
Signature mochi donuts made from a cross between Japanese rice cake and the classic American fry are served from 11am to 3:30pm Thursday through Sunday at Dochi.
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels near you along with some great breakfast sandwiches at:
The B Shop delivers fresh local bagels and made to order breakfast sandwiches every day from 7am to 2:30pm.
Freshly baked bagels, sandwiches, and coffee are served as early as 5:30am on weekdays and 6am on weekends at Einstein Bros.
NY Bagel also provides selections of breads, pizzas, and more from 6am to 3pm daily.
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Carlo’s Bakery at 8001 S Orange Blossom Tr
- Valhalla Bakery at 5565 Old Cheney Hwy
- Amor Em at 5576 International Dr
- Melao Bakery at1912 Fortune Rd, Kissimmee
- FL Bakery at 3425 W Vine St, Kissimmee
- Tainos Bakery at 4150 W Vine St, Kissimmee
- Sweetly Iris at Barclay Ln, Kissimmee
- Mercel’s at 1178 E Vine St, Kissimmee
Numerous selections of elaborate cakes, cookies, and cannolis are prepared every day at Carlo’s Bakery.
Vegan, egg free, and nondairy baked goods are available daily starting at 8am at Valhalla Bakery.
Melao Bakery provides a wide selection of rice, meat, pastries, and sweets daily starting at 6am every weekday and 7am every weekend.
Freshly brewed coffees, warm breads, and authentic local breakfasts in Kissimmee are all available from 6am to 9pm Monday through Saturday and from 7am to 9pm on Sunday at FL Bakery.
Fine breads and classic American breakfasts are offered as early as 6am every weekday and 7am every weekend at Tainos Bakery.
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- Le Cafe De Paris at 5170 Dr Phillips Blvd
- Achilles Art Café at 2869 Wilshire Dr #103
- Qreate Coffee at 1212 Woodward St #1
- Lineage Café at11556 University Blvd
- Boga Cafe & Bread at 3304 W Columbia Ave, Kissimmee
- Woodsby’s Countryside Café at 4515 S Orange Blossom Tr, Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Café Barista at 530 W Emmett St, Kissimmee
Le Cafe De Paris sells French delights, coffees, and breakfasts daily from 8am to 3pm.
Qreate Coffee is an expert in handcrafted drinks and is open daily beginning at 8am.
High quality coffee blends made from Arabica beans are offered daily starting at 8am at Boga Cafe and Bread.
Woodsby’s Countryside Café makes breakfast sandwiches, egg omelets, pancakes, and French toast daily as early as 6am.
Specialty coffee, omelet plates with butter toasts, chips, sandwiches, breads, croissants, and wraps are served every day beginning at 6am at Café Barista.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Clean Juice at 7512 Dr Phillips Blvd
- Skyebird Juice Bar at3201 Corrine Dr
- Raw Juice Bar at 898 E Washington St
- GoJuice at 1415 N Orange Ave
- Planet Smoothie at 4104 Millenia Blvd #110
- Tasty Lemon at3831 W Vine St #52, Kissimmee
- I Smoothies Café at 1750 Ball Park Rd, Kissimmee
- Tropifruits Icy & Juicy at 5401 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Store, Kissimmee
Clean Juice serves sandwiches, wraps, acai bowls, salads,French toast, protein smoothies, and cold pressed beverages.
Organic cold pressed drinks, smoothies, and healthy all day breakfasts near you with choices of oats, breakfast wraps, and acai bowls are all available at Skyebird Juice Bar.
Raw Juice Bar sells smoothies, wraps, healthy shots, and bowls made with organic ingredients. GoJuice offers coffees, smoothies, juices, and bowls.
Tasty Lemon prepares fruit sorbets, smoothies, and lemonades made with freshly harvested sugar cane granules. I Smoothies Café provides vegan meal replacement menus packed with protein.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit an Orlando all day breakfast restaurant:
- Hash House at 5350 International Dr
- Peach Valley at 2849 S Orange Ave #310
- Farm & Haus at 3201 Corrine Dr #8
- Se7enBites at 617 Primrose Dr
- Woodsby’s Countryside at 4515 S Orange Blossom Tr, Kissimmee
- Metro Diner at 2714 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee
Hash House prepares pancakes, waffles, eggs Benedict, and crafted cocktails every day.
Classic American breakfasts including some of the best waffles in your area are available starting at 7am daily at Peach Valley.
Farm and Haus serves local breakfasts, sandwiches, wraps, bowls, and cafe fare every day starting at 8am.
Traditional breakfasts, lunch items, and coffees are offered all day at Se7enBites. Woodsby’s Countryside Café offers a great all day breakfast starting as early as 6am.
Another good place to go for classic American breakfast in Kissimmee that are available daily at 8am is Metro Diner.
Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Tampa Bay & St Petersburg
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Miami
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Jacksonville
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Cape Coral & Fort Myers
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Orlando
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Orlando.