Hello and welcome to this post on the best places to eat breakfast in Riverside and San Bernardino. By the time you finish reading this you will be ready to rush out the door to eat a tasty meal.
Our opening section will discuss the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Riverside and San Bernardino. Whether you are searching for eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or any other delicious morning meal somewhere on that list should have you covered.
- 1 Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Riverside & San Bernardino
- 2 Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
- 3 Donut Shops In Riverside & San Bernardino
- 4 Bagel Shops Near You
- 5 Bakeries
- 6 Cafes In Your Area
- 7 Smoothies & Juice Bars
- 8 All Day Breakfast Restaurants
- 9 Enjoy Your Breakfast In Riverside & San Bernardino
Then we will talk about healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options. Donuts, bagels, and bakeries will round out our next few topics.
After all of that is out of the way we will pivot to drinks and discuss local cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy stuff like smoothies and juices. Our final section will tell you about the best all day breakfast restaurants near you because this food tastes so great it shouldn’t only be limited to the morning hours.
Throughout the post any time a brunch buffet is available we will try to point that out, and you can also expect there to be a map for your area towards the end to help you find the closest spot. Feel free to look through more of our breakfast guides for the Southwest there if you want.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Riverside & San Bernardino
If you are searching for places to eat your bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delight the best Riverside and San Bernardino breakfast and brunch restaurants are a good place to look:
- Brandon’s Diner at 10246 Indiana Ave
- Kountry Folks at 3653 La Sierra Ave
- Crest Café at 5225 Canyon Crest Dr #40
- Molly’s Café at 350 N D St, San Bernardino
- Jovi’s Diner at 123 N E St, San Bernardino
- Mimi’s Café at 395 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino
Brandon’s Diner serves American and Mexican classics like omelets, pancakes, and Benedicts to satisfy your local all day breakfast needs. Country style dishes such as omelets, Belgian waffles, French toast, and pancakes are available all day at Kountry Folks.
High quality comfort food including some of the best pancakes, Belgian waffles, French toast, omelets, and traditional breakfasts in your area are offered at Crest Café who also serves lunch and dinner. Molly’s is a laid back cafe serving up American classics like pancakes and French toast all day as well as other breakfast and lunch favorites from 8am to 3pm.
Jovi’s is an American Mexican diner selling hearty omelets, French toast, pancakes, and breakfast burritos. You can also get European and American classics like French toast, waffles, eggs Benedict, and omelets all throughout the day in a rustic inspired setting at Mimi’s Café.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Want to feel your best throughout the day? Then have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots:
- Oasis Vegetarian Café at 11550 Pierce St
- Plant Power Fast Food at 3940 University Ave
- Cafe Organix at 420 E Hospitality Ln #A10, San Bernardino
Donut Shops In Riverside & San Bernardino
On the other hand if you just want something that tastes delicious one of these local donut shops should suffice:
- Donut Cravings at 17132 Van Buren Blvd
- Baker’s Dozen Donuts at 6100 Magnolia Ave
- Christy’s Donuts at 8151 Arlington Ave
- Rainbow Donuts at 3400 La Sierra Ave # A
- Yum Yum Donuts at 932 W Highland Ave, San Bernardino
- Manna Donuts at 156 W 40th St, San Bernardino
- Mimi’s Donuts & Ice Cream at 4000 University Pkwy #4012, San Bernardino
- Donut Star at 2140 S Waterman Ave, San Bernardin
Bagel Shops Near You
You should be able to find a wide variety of bagels and probably some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Miss Donuts & Bagel at 3962 University Ave
- East Coast Bagel at 5225 Canyon Crest Dr #34
- AJ’s Bagels at 4077 University Pkwy #104, San Bernardino
- Einstein Bros Bagels at 5500 University Sciences Bldg, San Bernardino
Manna Donuts has tasty bagels in your area too.
Bakeries will have many different types of foods that can kick your day off right:
- Simple Simon’s Bakery & Bistro at 3639 Main St
- Uncle Chuang’s Bakery at 3740 Iowa Ave #109
- Panera Bread at 1056 E Hospitality Ln, San Bernardino
- The Original Mommie Helen’s Bakery at 1440 S E St, San Bernardino
Cafes In Your Area
Get your caffeine boost when you pick up your coffee at one of these cafes in the region:
- Kraemer’s Koffee Bistro at 6734 Brockton Ave
- Coffee Court Bistro at 3607 Tenth St
- Daily Brew Coffee House at 2955 Van Buren Blvd
- Starbucks at 601 W 2nd St, San Bernardino
- Kahala Coffee Traders at 500 Inland Center Dr #152, San Bernardino
- The Den Coffee Shop at 701 S Mt Vernon Ave, San Bernardino
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also sell some wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning:
- Nekter Juice Bar at 5225 Canyon Crest Dr #7B
- Jamba at 3747 Central Ave
- Juice It Up at 2995 Van Buren Boulevard #A-12
- Surf City Squeeze at 500 Inland Center Dr #107, San Bernardino
- Juice It Up at 745 E Hospitality Ln B, San Bernardino
- Jamba at 1078 E Hospitality Ln #F, San Bernardino
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs later in the day head to an all day breakfast restaurant in Riverside and San Bernardino:
- Coco’s Bakery Restaurant at 8845 Trautwein Rd
- Farmer Boys at 3400 University Ave
- Denny’s at 3530 Madison St
- Tony’s Diner at 18291 Cajon Blvd, San Bernardino
- Denny’s at 702 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino
- Farmer Boys at 1766 Kendall Dr, San Bernardino
All day breakfasts near you are also served at places from some of our other lists including Brandon’s Diner, Kountry Folks, Mimi’s Café, and Molly’s Café.
You are also welcome to read our posts on:
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Riverside & San Bernardino
Well, we wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you should be ready for your next meal.
Do us and our future readers a favor by mentioning if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Riverside and San Bernardino.