Hello and welcome to this post on the best places to eat breakfast in New Orleans. By the time you finish reading this you will be ready to rush out the door to eat a tasty meal.
Our opening section will discuss the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in New Orleans. Whether you are searching for eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or any other delicious morning meal somewhere on that list should have you covered.
Then we will talk about healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options. Donuts, bagels, and bakeries will round out our next few topics.
After all of that is out of the way we will pivot to drinks and discuss local cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy stuff like smoothies and juices. Our final section will tell you about the best all day breakfast restaurants near you because this food tastes so great it shouldn’t only be limited to the morning hours.
Throughout the post any time a brunch buffet is available we will try to point that out, and you can also expect there to be a map for your area towards the end to help you find the closest spot. Anyone that is interested is welcome to check out our other posts on this area of the world right there.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Phoenix
If you are searching for places to eat your bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delight the best Phoenix breakfast and brunch restaurants are a good place to look:
- Elly’s Brunch & Café at 100 E Camelback Rd #166
- Original Breakfast House at 13623 N 32nd St
- Morning Glory Café at 6106 S 32nd St
- Crackers & Co Café at 535 W Iron Ave #131, Mesa
- The Farmhouse Restaurant at 228 N Gilbert Rd, Gilbert
- Over Easy at 211 E Warner Rd #103, Gilbert
- Sunny’s at 1068 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler
- Hash Kitchen at 8777 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale
- US Egg at 3238 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale
- Daily Jam at 310 S Mill Ave #A101, Tempe
- Ronnie’s Café at 4323 W Cactus Rd #3, Glendale
- The Place at 5171 W Bell Rd, Glendale
Elly’s Brunch and Café offers early breakfasts in your area along with coffee and juices from 6:30am to 3pm daily.
Classic American breakfasts like French toast, spam, eggs, and more are available every day from 6:30am to 2pm at the Original Breakfast House.
Morning Glory Café serves seasonal omelets, homemade pastries, and smoked meats with patio seating from 8am to 11am Tuesday through Friday and from 8am to 1pm on weekends.
Crackers and Co Café provides all day breakfasts in Mesa along with burgers, sandwiches, soups, and salads daily from 7am to 2pm.
The Farmhouse Restaurant prepares eggs, omelets, pancakes, and more local breakfasts from 6am to 1pm Wednesday through Saturday and from 7am to 1pm on Sunday.
Delectable favorites such as pancakes and omelets are offered at Over Easy daily from 6:30am to 2pm.
Sunny’s makes a variety of hearty all day breakfast plates in Chandler every Monday through Saturday from 6am to 3pm and every Sunday from 7am to 3pm.
Hash Kitchen is another good spot for breakfast with a bloody Mary bar, fresh coffee, and live music. Early breakfasts in Scottsdale are served every day from 6:30am to 2:30pm at US Egg.
Daily Jam makes homemade breakfast and lunch classics every day from 7am to 3pm. Traditional breakfast favorites in Glendale like eggs, pancakes, and waffles are cooked daily from 6am to 2pm at Ronnie’s Café.
The Place provides a wide selection of breakfast menus all day from 6am to 3pm daily except Tuesday when they are closed.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Want to feel your best throughout the day? Then have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots:
- Green Vegetarian at 2022 N 7th St
- Karma Apple Juicery at 7 E Palo Verde St #2, Gilbert
- The Henry at 4455 E Camelback Rd
- Original ChopShop at 4503 N 32nd St
- Luci’s at 7100 N 12th St #2
Green Vegetarian offers classic American comfort foods with vegan alternatives as well as beer and wine.
Karma Apple Juicery makes smoothies, bowls, adaptogenic lattes, French toast, salads, and pastries with organic, vegan, gluten free, no added sugar alternatives for a great healthy breakfast near you from 9am to 4pm Monday through Saturday and from 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
The simple but always delicious smashed avocado toast, the delicately roasted branzino, the Greek yogurt parfait, and the egg white turkey omelette are just some of the things you can get at The Henry.
At Original ChopShop you can get an acai bowl, avocado toast, or egg and vegetable breakfast.
Luci’s serves avocado toast, an acai superfood bowls, and Greek omelettes.
Donuts Shops In Phoenix
On the other hand if you just want something that tastes delicious one of these local donut shops should suffice:
- The Original Rainbow Donuts at 15834 N Cave Creek Rd
- LaMar’s Donuts & Coffee at 2340 W Bell Rd #138
- Desert Donuts at 3134 W Carefree Hwy #A10
- Mesa Donuts at 6008 E McKellips Rd, Mesa
- BoSa Donuts at 1144 S Country Club Dr, Mesa
- The Local Donut at 3213 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale
- Chin Up Donuts at 7325 E Frank Lloyd Wright #103, Scottsdale
- Arizona Donut Co at 1030 W Broadway Rd, Tempe
- Donut Parlor at 1245 West Elliot Road #103, Tempe
Angkor Donuts & Daliz Ice Cream 6514 W Bethany Home Rd, Glendale https://angkor-donuts-and-daliz-ice-cream.business.site/
The Original Rainbow Donuts provides a selection of traditional flavors and also serves sandwiches, muffins, bagels, and croissants every day for one of the earliest breakfasts in your area from 4am to 3pm.
LaMar’s Donuts and Coffee offers over 70 rotating flavors to choose from and crispy fritters every day from 5:30am to 2pm.
Delectable items made to order and locally roasted coffees are available at Desert Donuts. BoSa Donuts makes sandwiches, baked goods, and drinks daily.
The Local Donut prepares classic and inventive flavor varieties every Wednesday through Sunday from 6am to 12pm.
Chin Up Donuts in Scottsdale specializes in unusual and nontraditional ways of combining spicy, savory, or sweet glazes with toppings.
Arizona Donut serves breakfast sandwiches, coffees, and smoothies daily for those who need something to eat early in Mesa from 4am to 4pm.
Angkor Donuts and Daliz Ice Cream makes breakfast and lunch items from 6am to 10pm every day.
Sweet Dee’s Bakeshop is another great place to try donuts here.
Bagel Shops Near You
You should be able to find a wide variety of bagels and probably some breakfast sandwiches at:
- The Bagel Man at 5035 E Elliot Rd
- Bagel Gourmet at 16845 N 29th Ave #4
- Kokobelli Bagel Café at 1155 S Power Rd, Mesa
- Bongiorno Bagels at 3107 S Gilbert Rd #101, Gilbert
- NYC Bagels at 7353 N Vía Paseo Del Sur #450A, Scottsdale
- Back East Bagels at 1628 E Southern Ave #2, Tempe
- Hot Bagels&Deli at 6030 W Behrend Dr, Glendale
Bakeries will have many different types of foods that can kick your day off right:
- Karl’s Quality Bakery at 111 E Dunlap Ave #13
- Urban Cookies Bakeshop at 2325 N 7th St
- Tous Les Jours at 1133 S Dobson Rd, Mesa
- Rise Up Bakery at 861 N Higley Rd #109, Gilbert
- The Sicilian Baker at 3151 W Frye Rd, Chandler
- Sweet Dee’s Bakeshop at 7350 E Stetson Dr #C101, Scottsdale
- Squarz Bakery & Café at 975 E Elliot Rd, Tempe
- La Purisima Bakery at 4533 W Glendale Ave, Glendale
Karl’s Quality Bakery prepares delicious pastries, cakes, muffins, and breads from 6am to 3pm Tuesday through Sunday.
Urban Cookies Bakeshop creates natural sweet treats and more every Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm and every Saturday from 8am to 5pm.
Specialty soft breads, cakes, and pastries are available daily from 8am to 8:30pm at Tous Les Jours.
Rise Up Bakery offers fresh cinnamon rolls, croissants, cookies, bars, scones, turnovers, cupcakes, breads, sandwiches, and more for a tasty breakfast in Gilbert from 7am to 7pm Monday through Saturday.
Another good place for fine pastries, cakes, donuts, and pies is Sweet Dee’s Bakeshop.
Gourmet meat filled pies in a variety of flavors are prepared every weekday from 7am to 3pm and every weekend from 8am to 3pm at Squarz Bakery and Cafe.
La Purisima Bakery specializes in pastries, cakes, cookies, pan dulce, and tortillas and is open early from 6am to 8pm Tuesday through Saturday and from 6am to 5pm on Sunday.
Cafes In Your Area
Get your caffeine boost when you pick up your coffee at one of these cafes in town:
- Songbird Coffee & Tea House at 812 N 3rd St
- Lola Coffee at 1001 N 3rd Ave #6
- The Organic Bean Café at 40 N Macdonald, Mesa
- Coffee Rush at 1949 W Ray Rd #40, Chandler
- Red Canyon Café at 7240 E Main St, Scottsdale
- Cartel Roasting Co at 810 S Ash Ave, Tempe
- Cabin Coffee Café at 6525 W Happy Valley Rd, Glendale
Vegan friendly home baked pastries and fresh brews are available early every day from 6am to 2pm at Songbird Coffee and Tea House.
Lola Coffee serves handcrafted pastries and blends with occasional poetry readings from 6:30am to 7pm on weekdays and from 7am to 7pm on weekends.
The Organic Bean Café offers light fare and coffee with vegan, keto, and gluten free alternatives for a healthy breakfast in Mesa that is available from 7am to 3pm Tuesday through Friday and from 8am to 3pm on Saturday.
Blended drinks, teas, and smoothies are available early from 5am to 11pm on weekdays and from 6am to 11pm on weekends at Coffee Rush.
Red Canyon Cafe provides a wide selection of gelatos, crepes, coffees, and light meals. Cartel Roasting serves freshly brewed coffee and tea every day from 7am to 10pm.
Flavorful smoothies, honey lattes, sweet teas, red bull infusers, acai bowls, avocado toasts, yogurt parfaits, and more are prepared every Monday through Saturday from 6am to 5pm and every Sunday from 7am to 4pm at Cabin Coffee Café.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also sell some wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning:
- Nekter Juice Bar at 2045 E Camelback Rd #A16
- The Berry Beet at 4206 E Chandler Blvd #9
- Hola Nutrition at 1437 E Main St #113, Mesa
- Delicieux Juice Bar at 3131 S Market St #104, Gilbert
- Raw Organic Juice Bar at 2055 W Frye Rd #6, Chandler
- Juice Core Organic at 7137 E Stetson Dr #10, Scottsdale
- Pure Juice N’Joy Smoothie & Juice Bar at 2155 E University Dr #104, Tempe
- Phoenix Phresh at 5830 W Thunderbird Rd B9, Glendale
You can also get delicious smoothies at places from some different lists including Kokobelli Bagel Café and Coffee Rush.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs later in the day head to an all day breakfast restaurant in Phoenix:
- Matt’s Big Breakfast at 3118 E Camelback Rd
- Scramble at 9832 N 7th St #1
- The Bread & Honey House at 4801 E Indian School Rd #4
- Wild Berry Diner at 4805 E Main St, Mesa
- Broken Yolk Café at 2034 E Southern Ave, Mesa
- The Crowned Egg at 911 S Lindsay Rd B 106, Gilbert
Freshly prepared all day breakfasts in Phoenix are served at Matt’s Big Breakfast from 7am to 2pm.
Scramble offers signature brunch sandwiches, salads, and early breakfasts all day with vegan and gluten free options from 6am to 2pm.
Tasty local breakfast burritos, tacos, burgers, salads, French toast, and more are available from 8am to 2pm Monday through Saturday at The Bread and Honey House.
Traditional American dishes are prepared all day with daily specials from 6:30am to 2pm at Wild Berry Diner.
Broken Yolk Café makes all day breakfasts in Mesa along with sandwiches and burgers from 6am to 2pm on weekdays and from 6am to 3pm on weekends.
The Crowned Egg cooks a full breakfast menu all day in Gilbert and lunch items such as burgers, sandwiches, and salads from 6:30am to 2:30pm.
Don’t forget about The Place and Sunny’s who we linked you to in our first list that also serve what you are looking for all day.
You are also welcome to read our posts on the:
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Tucson
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in San Diego
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Los Angeles
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Las Vegas
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Phoenix
Well, we wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you should be ready for your next meal.
Do us and our future readers a favor by mentioning if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Phoenix.