We hope that everyone reading this is ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Little Rock. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Little Rock will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our other posts on this area of the world is welcome to do so right there.
Best Little Rock Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Little Rock breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- Rosie’s Pot & Kettle Café at 423 Bond Ave
- Delicious Temptations at 11220 N Rodney Parham Rd #8
- Frontier Diner at 10424 Interstate 30
- The Corner Diner at 201 E Markham St
- Press Waffle Co at 1424 Main St #104
- Red Door at 3701 Cantrell Rd
Rosie’s Pot & Kettle Café is a good option for French toast, omelets, pancakes, and other daily breakfast and lunch specials. Many people have been stopping by Delicious Temptations for some quick American breakfast favorites including some of the best pancakes, French toast, eggs Benedict, and omelets near you.
Frontier Diner serves delicious Southern breakfast including pancakes, waffles, and omelets as well as lunch specials in a cozy vintage atmosphere. Press Waffle Co excels at providing fully customizable authentic Belgian and savory waffles as well as locally roasted coffee any time of the day for your breakfast, brunch, and dessert needs.
There are fine servings of Southern breakfast, lunch, brunch, and dinner meals such as omelets, Belgian waffles, pancakes, and tasty skillets at the Red Door.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots if you want to live your best life:
- MeMe’s Twisted Potato at 3005 Asher Ave
- Blue Sage Vegan Bistro at 420 President Clinton Ave
- Green Leaf Grill at 601 S Gaines St
Donut Shops In Little Rock
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- Mark’s Do-Nut Shop at 4015 Camp Robinson Rd
- AR Donuts at 102 Markham Park Dr
- Shipley Do-Nuts at 8523 W Markham St
- Hurt’s Donut at 107 E Markham St
- Dunkin‘ at 10121 N Rodney Parham Rd
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels and probably even some breakfast sandwiches at:
- MorningSide Bagels at 10848 Maumelle Blvd
- Great American Bagel at 1 Airport Rd
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Dempsey Bakery at 323 S Cross St
- Boulevard Bread Co at 1920 N Grant St B
- Cinnamon Creme Bakery at 17200 Chenal Pkwy
- Hillcrest Little Bakery at 203 N Van Buren St
- Old Mill Bread Bakery at 12111 W Markham St #366
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- The Grind Coffee Bistro at 11525 Cantrell Rd
- Two Sisters at 201 N Izard St
- Mugs Café at 515 Main St
- Fidel & Co Coffee Roasters at 500 Shall Ave #B
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Protein Bar at 10300 N Rodney Parham Rd #E
- Heights Nutrition at 5604 R St
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 11900 Kanis Rd #D3
- Smoothie King at 13924 Cantrell Rd #F
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit an Little Rock all day breakfast restaurant:
- DownHome Restaurant & Catering at 9219 Stagecoach Rd
- Malibu Café at 402 S Louisiana St
- Waffle House at 201 N Shackleford Rd
You can order signature waffles and other breakfast staples at Waffle House all day. Don’t forget about Press Waffle Co’s all day breakfast in your area from our top list either.
Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
- Cafes, Smoothies & Juice Shops in Memphis
- Cafes, Smoothies & Juice Shops in Tulsa
- Cafes, Smoothies & Juice Shops in Dallas & Ft Worth
- Cafes,Smoothies & Juice Shops in St Louis
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Little Rock
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Little Rock.