Hopefully all of you are ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Oklahoma City. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Oklahoma City will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our other posts on the Midwest region is welcome to do so right there.
Best Oklahoma City Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Oklahoma City breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- Kitchen No 324 at 324 N Robinson Ave
- Aurora at 1704 NW 16th St
- Granny’s Kitchen at 2121 W Memorial Rd
- Sunnyside Diner at 916 NW 6th St
- Neighborhood Jam at 102 W Main St, Norman
- The Diner at 213 E Main St, Norman
- Eggington’s at 737 W Danforth Rd, Edmond
- The Hive Eatery at 1149 E 2nd St, Edmond
- Sunny Side Up Restaurant at 110 SE 19th St, Moore
- Nosh Restaurant at 200 SE 19th St, Moore
Aurora is open from 8am to 2pm Tuesday through Friday and until 3pm on weekends offering breakfast and brunch in your area and they also have a dog friendly play area.
Granny’s Kitchen is a great breakfast and brunch spot serving skillets, pancakes, eggs Benedict, French toast, cinnamon rolls, and fresh buns starting early from 6am to 2pm and until 3pm on weekends.
Homemade comfort foods like blueberry pancakes and meatloaf sandwiches are provided at Sunnyside Diner from 6am to 2pm daily.
Neighborhood Jam offers tasty takes on American classics with creative twists for local breakfast and lunch every day from 7am to 2:30pm.
The Diner is well known for its all day breakfast, hearty American fare, chili, and huevo rancheros.
Classic American breakfast and lunch comfort plates are available from 7am to 2pm at Eggington’s.
The Hive Eatery is a family owned and operated restaurant serving traditional American brunch fare throughout the week from 7:30am to 2:30pm except for Monday when they are closed.
American classics are also served for a one of the earliest breakfasts in OKC at Sunny Side Up Restaurant from 5:30am to 2pm.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots if you want to live your best life:
- The Red Cup at 3122 N. Classen Blvd
- Plant at 1120 N Walker Ave
- Earth Natural Foods at 309 S Flood Ave, Norman
- Bondi Bowls at 136 E 5th St, Edmond
- Bee Healthy Café at 1501 N Santa Fe Ave #156, Edmond
The Red Cup provides vegan and vegetarian breakfasts as well as pastries all day.
Plant based dishes that are free of gluten, soy, dairy, corn, and peanuts are served at Plant.
You can order coffee, tea, organic smoothies, and nutritious meals at Earth Natural Foods.
Bondi offers a variety of healthy acai and pitaya bowls as well as smoothies, sweet treats, homemade lemonade, and plenty more.
Bee Healthy Café is a good option for tasty and nutritious meals such as salads, sandwiches, wraps, melts, and quinoa bowls as well as smoothies.
Donuts Shops In Oklahoma City
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- I Love Donuts at 2800 NW 63rd St #200
- Hurts Donut Co at 601 NW 23rd St
- 5 Star Donuts at 11807 S Western Ave
- 63rd Donuts at 5826 NW 63rd St Warr Acres
- Main Street Donuts at 906 W Main St, Norman
- Happy Day Donuts at 3600 W Main St #500, Norman
- The Donut Nest at 3218 S Blvd, Edmond
- Angry Bunny Donuts at 1020 NW 192nd St, Edmond
- Good Morning Donuts at 819 SE 4th St, Moore
- Cinnamon River Donut at 1991 Tower Dr #1999, Moore
- Honeybee Bakery at 1416 N Eastern Ave, Moore
Brown’s Bakery from an upcoming list sells really good donuts near you too.
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels and probably even some breakfast sandwiches at:
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Brown’s Bakery at 1100 N Walker Ave
- Sunshine Baking Co at 7705 S Walker Ave
- Quincy Bake Shop at 1235 NW 38th St
- Green Goodies at 5840 N Classen Blvd #5
- La Baguette Bakery & Café at 2100 West Main St, Norman
Brown’s is traditional bakery that makes some of the best donuts in your area along with cookies, bread, and cakes.
Breakfast pastries such as croissants, scones, biscuits, and muffins are served along with good coffee at Sunshine Baking Co.
Quincy Bake Shop specializes in cakes, sweets, and breakfast pastries.
Cupcakes with vegan and gluten free options as well as farm fresh lunch fare and espresso are available at Green Goodies.
You can buy fresh European breads, cakes, and pastries as well as eat authentic French fare at La Baguette Bakery and Café.
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- Stitch Café at 835 W Sheridan Ave #100
- Elemental Coffee at 815 N Hudson Ave
- Clarity Coffee at 431 W Main St #A
- The Copley at 610 NW 23rd St
- Gray Owl Coffee at 223 E Gray St, Norman
- All About Cha at 3750 W Main St, Norman
- Café Evoke at 103 S Broadway, Edmond
- Ellis Island Coffee at 130 N Broadway #150, Edmond
- The Boxcar Coffee at 2100 N Eastern Ave #3, Moore
Stitch Cafe is a converted plant filled garage with string lights selling espresso and sweet and savory tarts.
Espressos and craft coffees that are made with locally roasted beans as well as teas and pastries are offered at Elemental Coffee.
Clarity specializes in gourmet coffee, baked goods, and desserts. Breakfast and brunch near you are served along with craft coffees at The Copley.
All About Cha offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus in addition to being well known for their gourmet coffee and tea.
Café Evoke is a modern cafe serving breakfast in Edmond along with baked goods, light lunches, and high quality beverages.
Pastries, coffees, and gelato are some of the items served at Ellis Island.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Wheeze The Juice at 131 NE 2nd St
- Summerland Wellness Boutique & Juice Bar at 1705B NW 16th St
- Sooner Nutrition at 3451 36th Ave NW, Norman
- Teapioca Lounge at 1808 W Lindsey St #300, Norman
- Organic Squeeze at 1290 W Covell Rd #150, Edmond
- Blenders Café at 1200 W Covell Rd, Edmond
- Bahama Buck’s at 761 SW 19th St #103, Moore
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 2101 Riverwalk Dr, Moore
Other places in this post offering smoothies include Earth Natural Foods, Bondi Bowls, Bee Healthy Café, and Plant.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit an Oklahoma City all day breakfast restaurant:
- Hatch at 1101 N Broadway Ave
- Syrup at 123 E Main St, Norman
- Carol’s Kitchen at 2620 Classen Blvd, Norman
- Around the Corner Restaurant at 11 S Broadway, Edmond
- Joey’s Café at 3308 S Bryant Ave #100, Edmond
- Boomarang Diner at 1305 N Broadway Ave, Moore
Hatch serves all day breakfast in Oklahoma City on weekdays from 6am to 2pm and until 3pm on weekends.
Carol’s Kitchen cooks and prepares homestyle breakfasts in Norman including chicken fried steak, sandwiches, soups, and salads except for Wednesday when they are closed.
Breakfast is served all day in Edmond from 6am to 2pm at Around the Corner Restaurant.
Joey’s Cafe makes traditional breakfast, brunch, and lunch favorites all day every day from 7am to 3pm.
American breakfast fare is also available in Moore from 7am to 9pm Monday through Saturday and 8am to 2pm on Sunday at Boomarang Diner.
Both The Red Cup and The Diner from our other lists provide all day breakfast in OKC too.
Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
- All-Day Breakfast & Buffets in Tulsa
- All-Day Breakfast & Buffets in Kansas City
- All-Day Breakfast & Buffets in Wichita
- All-Day Breakfast & Buffets in Dallas & Ft Worth
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Oklahoma City
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Oklahoma City.