We hope that everyone reading this is ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast inPhiladelphia. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants inPhiladelphia will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our other posts on this area of the world is welcome to do so right there.
Best Philadelphia Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the bestPhiladelphia breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- Winkel at 1119 Locust St
- Café La Maude at 816 N 4th St
- Café Lift at 428 N 13th St
- Miles Table at 1620 S St
- JS Breakfast at 1123 Haddon Ave, Camden
- Angelo’s Luncheonette at 1722 N Scott St, Wilmington
- Kozy Korner Restaurant at 906 N Union St, Wilmington
- Maryanne’s Homestyle Cooking at 1263 Woodbourne Rd, Levittown
Winkel serves omelets, eggs Benedict, waffles, pancakes, and sandwiches from 8am to 3pm Thursday through Sunday and from 9am to 3pm on Monday.
Both Café La Maude and Café Lift make some of the best breakfast in Philadelphia all day starting at 8am.
Delectable sandwiches, pizzas, breakfasts, and lunches are available daily from 9am to 2pm at Miles Table.
JS prepares scrambled eggs, sandwiches, coffees, and all day breakfasts in Camden from 7am to 3pm every day except Wednesday and Sunday.
Delectable American comfort foods like hotdogs and steaks are available from 7am to 2pm Monday through Friday at Angelo’s Luncheonette.
Kozy Korner Restaurant makes local breakfast classics in Wilmington from 6:30am to 2pm on weekdays and from 6:30am to 1:30pm on weekends.
Early breakfasts in Levittown are served daily from 6am to 3pm at Maryanne’s Homestyle Cooking.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots if you want to live your best life:
- The Tasty at 1401 S 12th St
- Soy Café at 630 N 2nd St
- Green Box Kitchen at 400 N Market St, Wilmington
The Tasty offers healthy breakfasts near you along with sandwiches and other comfort foods in a retro setting from 8am to 2pm Wednesday through Sunday.
Delectable salads, sandwiches, and all day breakfasts with vegan and vegetarian options are available every weekday from 9am to 9pm and every weekend from 11am to 9pm at Soy Café.
Vegan breakfasts like Belgian waffles, juices, smoothies, and more are prepared from 11:30am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday at Green Box Kitchen.
Pinji’s Café from an upcoming list is another good healthy early morning meal option.
Donuts Shops In Philadelphia
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- Dottie’s Donuts at 509 S 6th St
- Beilers Doughnuts at 51 N 12th St
- Federal Donuts at 1219 S 2nd St
- Okie Dokie Donuts at 1439 Snyder Ave
- Duck Donuts at 1411 Lincoln Hwy, Levittown
- Piazza’s Bakery at 20 Penn Valley Rd, Levittown
Numerous flavors of donuts, bagels, coffees, and teas are provided every day from 9am to 3pm at Dottie’s.
A variety of freshly prepared items are available from 8am to 6pm Monday through Saturday at Beilers Doughnuts.
Federal Donuts also offers Korean style fried chicken, coffee, and more every day from 7am to 3pm.
Delicious and artisanal donuts in your area that are produced in small batches are available from 8am to 3pm Wednesday through Sunday at Okie Dokie.
Fresh and made to order items are available from 7am to 7pm daily at Duck Donuts.
Piazza’s Bakery makes numerous assortments of breads, rolls, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, donuts, and pastries every day for an early breakfast in Levittown starting at 6am daily except Monday when they are closed.
Round Bagels and Donuts from our next list is also a great option.
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels and probably even some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Spread Bagelry at 262 S 20th St
- Philly Style Bagels at 1451 E Columbia Ave
- The Bagel Place at 404 Queen St
- Bart’s Bagels at 3945 Lancaster Ave
- Round Bagels & Donuts at 890 S Kerr Ave, Wilmington
- Bagels on Pointe at 1611 Dusty Miller Ln, Wilmington
- Empire Deli & Bagel at 7419-A Market St, Wilmington
- Keystone Bagels at 8010 Mill Creek Pkwy, Levittown
Dottie’s from our best donuts list is also known to mae some of the best bagels in Philadelphia.
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Isgro Pastries at 1009 Christian St
- J’aime French Bakery at 212 S 12th St
- Essen Bakery at 1437 E Passyunk Ave
- El Payaso Bakery at 2704 Federal St, Camden
- The Riverfront Bakery at 313 S Justison St, Wilmington
- Spark’d Creative Pastry at 111 W 10th St, Wilmington
- Dortoni at 3264 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown
- Sweet Surrender Bake House at 297 Wantagh Ave, Levittown
Isgro Pastries makes specialty cakes, cookies, custards, tarts, cannolis, and more starting at 8am every day except Monday.
Numerous selections of pastries, sandwiches, crepes, and coffees are provided at J’aime French Bakery for an early local breakfast from 7am to 4pm Tuesday through Friday and from 8am to 4pm every weekend.
Delectable breads, cakes, cookies, sandwiches, and French pressed coffees are available from 8:30am to 3pm Wednesday through Sunday at Essen Bakery.
El Payaso Bakery specializes in cakes and breads and is open daily from 9am to 10pm.
Freshly baked pastries, quiches, crepes, breakfasts, and lunch items are available from 8am to 3pm Tuesday through Saturday at The Riverfront Bakery in Wilmington.
Spark’d Creative Pastry serves delectable scones, muffins, tarts, and coffees from 7am to 3pm Monday through Friday and from 7am to 12pm on Saturday.
Dortoni sells custom cakes, cookies, and breads daily from 7am to 8pm.
Fine breads, donuts, pies, cakes, pastries, cupcakes, and cookies are available early from 6am to 7pm Tuesday through Saturday and from 6am to 6pm on Sunday at Sweet Surrender Bake House.
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- Elixr Coffee Roasters at 315 N 12th St
- Menagerie Coffee at 18 S 3rd St
- La Colombe Coffee Roasters at 1335 Frankford Ave
- Nuanced Café at 225 Market St, Camden
- Pinji’s Café at 1428 N Clayton St, Wilmington
Elixr Coffee Roasters serves single origin hand poured brews and espressos from 7am to 4pm Monday through Friday and from 8am to 4pm every weekend.
Artisanal drinks and snacks can be enjoyed in a brick walled retro style space at Menagerie Coffee.
La Colombe Coffee Roasters offers handcrafted pastries, snacks, and drinks daily from 7am to 6pm.
Nuanced Cafe provides a wide selection of freshly baked pastries and goods every Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4pm and from 7:30am to 2pm on Saturday.
Healthy breakfasts near you along with lunch items, handcrafted espressos, specialty sandwiches, smoothies, and more are available at Pinji’s Café from 7am to 7pm Tuesday through Friday and from 7am to 4pm on weekends.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Four Seasons Juice Bar at 1136 Arch St #437
- The Enerjuicer at 1600 JFK Blvd
- The Juice Room at 7127 Germantown Ave
- The Juice Joint at 323 Justison St, Wilmington
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 169 Levittown Pkwy #B, Levittown
Both HipCityVeg and Green Box Kitchen from out best vegan and vegetarian breakfast list make some great smoothies in Philly too.
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit anPhiladelphia all day breakfast restaurant:
- Sabrina’s Café at 1804 Callowhill St
- Green Eggs Café at 1306 Dickinson St
- Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat at 800 N 4th St
- Original Cafe & Bistro at 529 Market St, Camden
Sabrina’s Café has all day breakfast and brunch in your area from 8am to 3pm daily.
Scrumptious French toast, waffles, breakfasts, and crème brulee are served all day at Green Eggs Café.
Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat makes breakfast all day in Philadelphia from 9am to 2pm on weekdays and from 8am to 3pm on weekends.
All day breakfast and brunch items in Camden are available as early as 7am on weekdays at Original Cafe and Bistro.
Local all day breakfasts are also served at places from some different lists including Café La Maude, JS Breakfast, Café Lift, and Soy Café.
Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Baltimore
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in New York City
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Washington DC
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Atlantic City
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Philadelphia
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Philadelphia.