We hope that everyone reading this is ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Dayton. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Dayton will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our other posts on this area of the world is welcome to do so right there.
Best Dayton Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Dayton breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- 416 Diner at 416 E 5th St
- Lily’s at 329 E 5th St
- Butter Café at 1106 Brown St
- Table 33 at 130 W 2nd St
- Hasty Tasty Pancake House at 3509 Linden Ave
- George’s Family Restaurant at 5216 N Dixie Dr
416 Diner has fine servings of traditional breakfasts like French toast, scrambled eggs, and sandwiches as well as lunch and late night fare. You can buy tasty omelets, Benedicts, breakfast burritos, waffles, and sandwiches as well as other Southern influenced food at Lily’s.
Butter Café serves some of the best American breakfasts in your area with vegan options in a laid back setting. Homestyle breakfast is served any time of the day in a vintage setting at Hasty Tasty Pancake House who is known to make some of the best pancakes near you.
George’s Family Restaurant has been satisfying the needs of locals with all day American and Greek breakfast classics for years.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Glo Juice Bar + Café at 1120 Brown St
Donut Shops In Dayton
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- Hole N One Donuts at 2739 W Alex Bell Rd
- Duck Donuts at 1200 Brown St #115
- Dunkin‘ at 1310 Woodman Dr
Local Bagel Shops
Einstein Bros Bagels at 2950 Hobson Wy is a good option and Panera Bread from our best bakeries list sells really good bagels in your area too.
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Evans Bakery at 700 Troy St
- Ashley’s Pastry Shop at 21 Park Ave
- Panera Bread at 1203 Brown St
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- Wholly Grounds at 825 Wayne Ave
- Pettibone Coffee at 215 Woodman Dr
- Starbucks at 1134 Brown St
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Choice Juice Boxx & Café at 31 S St Clair St
- Tropical Smoothie Café at 2307 Far Hills Ave
- Natural Foods Plus & Juice Caboose at 2901 Philadelphia Dr
- Fruit For All Reasons at 2700 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs on your own schedule visit an Dayton all day breakfast restaurant:
- The Brunch Club at 601 S Main St
- Debbie’s Restaurant at 2620 Valley Pike
- Waffle House at 2226 Needmore Rd
- Tank’s Bar and Grill at 2033 Wayne Ave
Both Hasty Tasty Pancake House and George’s Family Restaurant from our top list also offer local all day breakfast too. Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Cincinnati
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Columbus
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Indianapolis
- Our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Louisville
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Dayton
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Dayton.