We hope that everyone reading this is ready to take a deep dive into the best places to eat breakfast in Perth. Our only real goal is to help you find the right meal to kick start your day.
The best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Perth will be where we begin. We know that many of you will be trying to find delicious eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or more and the spots on that list will have what you are after.
Up next we will get into healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options in your area. Our next few subjects are pretty similar with local bakeries, donut, and bagel shops.
Drinks will be our next focus as cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy options like smoothies and juice bars get a mention. All day breakfast restaurants near you will wrap this up because we know that the morning hours are not the only time to indulge, and we will try to mention any brunch buffets throughout the post when applicable.
Towards the conclusion you will find a map with every place we mention pinned on it, and anyone that wants to check out our blogs about delicious breakfast spots around this country can do so at that link.
Best Perth Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
You will have a good chance of finding the best bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, and more if you eat at the best Perth breakfast and brunch restaurants:
- Harvest Espresso at 629 Albany Hwy
- Petition at State Buildings, St Georges Terrace
- Mount Street Breakfast Bar at 42 Mount St
- Gordon Street Garage at 16 Gordon St
- Hobart Deli at 45 Hobart St
- Superstar Waffles at 189 William St
- Toast Café at 21/60 Royal St
- Roasting Warehouse at 312 South Terrace
- Rubra on the Swan at 171 Birdiya Dr
- Bella Gina Café at Shop 86/273 Hay St
You can buy some of the most delicious and fluffy pancakes in your area at Harvest Espresso as well as omelets, bacons, and eggs seven days a week from 7am to 2pm. Petition serves great breakfasts from 7am on weekdays and 8am on weekends.
For a full breakfast menu head to Street Breakfast Bar and get a Turkish poached egg which is their most popular creation among other specials from 7am to 2pm. Gordon Street Garage is a converted garage turned kitchen, bar, coffee roastery, and eatery serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 7am on weekdays and 8am on weekends.
Hobart Deli uses free range eggs and meat for their breakfast dishes and provides vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options. If you’re up for something unique Superstar provides you with fresh to order waffles with different toppings and flavors including peanut butter, mousse, warm apple pie, toffee sauce and candied walnuts, banoffee with sliced bananas, and tasty s’mores.
Roasting Warehouse is open from 6am to 3pm serving breakfast including omelets, eggs, rolls, and bowls. You can order unique breakfast items like buttermilk pancakes and chorizo omelets as well as other offerings with vegan and gluten free options at Rubra on the Swan. Bella Gina Café offers a great range of freshly baked goods and breakfast classics with gluten free and vegetarian options.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots if you want to live your best life:
- Nourish + Feed at Shop 18, 50 Marri Rd
- Flora and Fauna at Aberdeen St
- Little Bird Café at 100 Lake St
Nourish + Feed has a drive thru to order healthy breakfast options and more from 6am to 3:30pm. You can also get vegan dishes from 8am to 2pm at Flora and Fauna. Little Bird Café serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch with vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options.
Donut Shops In Perth
Or just eat something delicious at one of these donut shops near you:
- Top Dup Donuts at 82 Archibald St
- Puffin Fresh Donuts at 420 Joondalup Dr
- Chu Bakery at 498 William St
- tbsp. at 10 King William St
- Levi’s Doughnuts at Fremantle Markets
Local Bagel Shops
Expect to find a wide variety of bagels and probably even some breakfast sandwiches at:
- The Holy Bagel Co. at #12/110 Bannister Rd
- Kosher Providore at Rear Car Park
- Little Home Bakery at 13/28 Rudloc Rd
- Satchmo Café at 1/400 Fitzgerald St
- Hylin West Leederville at 178 Railway Parade
The Holy Bagel is your town’s premier wholesaler specializing in boiled bagels with flavored cream cheese. You can order authentic boiled bagels with vegan and gluten free options from 8am to 5pm Monday to Saturday at Kosher Providore.
Gluten free bagels are sold at Little Home Bakery along with specials from 7am to 12pm Tuesday to Saturday. Hylin is a neighborhood café serving early breakfasts including eggs, bacon, and more from 6:30am to 2:30pm on weekdays.
There are lots of bakeries around town that have good early morning options:
- Sweet on Cupcakes at 21 Green St
- Chu Bakery at 498 William St
- The Pearl of Highgate at 189 Lincoln St
- Bittersweet Bake at Shop 2/130 Wellington St
- Dolcetto Patisserie at 3/400 Fitzgerald St
Cafes In Your Area
Kick your day off with a caffeine blast at one of these cafes:
- La Veen Coffee at 90 King St
- Duck Duck Bruce at 18 Collie St Fremantle
- Duotone Eastperth at 313 Hay St
- Telegram Coffee at Barrack St
- Good Things at 128 Wellington St
- Padbury’s at 114 Terrace Rd
- Mo Espresso at 72 St Georges Terrace
- Max + Sons at 140 William St
Duck Duck Bruce is a quirky cafe serving delicious local breakfast using Five Senses coffee and produce from the region that even has a dog friendly garden. They offer classic eggs benedict, toast, greens, bacon, pretzels, and vanilla pancake stacks from 7am to 3pm every day.
Good Things is a breakfast café in your area serving classics, sides, seasonal meals, coffee, and drinks from 6:30am to 3pm on weekdays and 7am to 3pm on weekends. Padbury’s Café Restaurant serves all day breakfast, bread, and pastries in addition to being well known for their meringue munroe pancakes.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning should also be available at these smoothie and juice bars:
- Green Juice Bar at Ellen Stirling Blvd
- Little Cultures at 51 Rokeby Rd
- Java Juice at 865 Hay St
- The Juicist at # 6/29 Opportunity St
- Boost Juice at Southlands Boulevarde Shopping Centre
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Padbury’s Café Restaurant from our cafes list serves great all day breakfast near you. Just in case you were interested we have also written about:
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Perth
For now that is all we have to mention but check back often because we plan to update this page throughout the year. Now that you know about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you can tackle the morning.
Don’t be afraid to mention if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Perth.