Hello and welcome to this post on the best places to eat breakfast in Gold Coast. By the time you finish reading this you will be ready to rush out the door to eat a tasty meal.
Our opening section will discuss the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Gold Coast. Whether you are searching for eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or any other delicious morning meal somewhere on that list should have you covered.
Then we will talk about healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options. Donuts, bagels, and bakeries will round out our next few topics.
After all of that is out of the way we will pivot to drinks and discuss local cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy stuff like smoothies and juices. Our final section will tell you about the best all day breakfast restaurants near you because this food tastes so great it shouldn’t only be limited to the morning hours.
Throughout the post any time a brunch buffet is available we will try to point that out, and you can also expect there to be a map for your area towards the end to help you find the closest spot. Anyone that is interested is welcome to look through our other blogs on breakfast and brunch around Australia.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Gold Coast
If you are searching for places to eat your bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delight the best Gold Coast breakfast and brunch restaurants are a good place to look:
- Little Mermaid at 2557 GC Hwy
- Cafe Catalina at Broadwater Parklands
- 42Fifteen at 9 Davenport St
- Le Cafe Gourmand at 2545 GC Hwy
- The Milkman’s Daughter at 43 Alfred St
- Pancake on the Rocks at 4 The Esplanade Surfers Paradise
- Commune at 1844 GC Hwy
- Bam Bam Bakehouse at 2519 Gold Coast Hwy
- Elk Espresso at Oasis Shopping Centre, 12 Victoria Ave
Many people love The Little Mermaid’s eggs benedict and avocado on toast as well as their brunch bowls with healthy options that are available seven days a week from 10am. Breakfast classics like cinnamon rolls, eggs benedict, and bacon are served hot daily from 6:45am at Café Catalina.
Breakfast dishes including eggs, waffles, pancakes, and croissants are served all day at 42Fifteen. Le Café Gourmand provides you with French influenced breakfast items that are available every day from 7am.
The Milkman’s Daughter serves healthy breakfast including vegan pancakes and three egg recipes with gluten free bread from 7:30 am every day. The strawberry patch and bananarama pancakes at Pancakes on the Rocks are some of the best in your area.
Commune is a local restaurant serving early breakfast from 6am to 3:30pm daily. Eggs benedict and nasi goreng are some of the top choices at Bam Bam Bakehouse. Breakfast classics like eggs and toasts, double smoked bacons, scrambles, and sourdoughs are available every day at the Elk Espresso from 5:45am to 4:00pm.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Want to feel your best throughout the day? Then have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots:
- Blendlove at 253 Ferry Rd
- Giri Kana Café at H20 Broadwater 82
Blendlove serves over 200 plant based meals from 7am to 2pm on weekdays catering to those with gluten and dairy intolerances. Some of their local breakfast items include summer pancakes and French toasts.
You can buy plant based and gluten free breakfast items at Giri Kana Café from 7am to 11:30am daily.
Donut Shops In Gold Coast
On the other hand if you just want something that tastes delicious one of these local donut shops should suffice:
- The Doughnut Boss at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- Spanish Doughnuts Surfers Paradise at 17 Cavill Ave
- D Point Ten Upper Coomera at 1 Brygon Creek Dr
- The Bread Social at 12 Bay St
- Fuel Bakehouse at 44 Currumbin Creek Rd
Bagel Shops Near You
You should be able to find a wide variety of bagels and probably some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Randy Wallhole at 21 Nind St
- Stairwell Coffee at 3131 Surfers Paradise Blvd
- Metro Coffee at 163 Surf Parade
- Skull & Bones at 2577 GC Hwy
- Hole Bagel Co.
Randy Wallhole is an eclectic café serving simple breakfast options including bagels with sides and jaffles. You can buy sourdoughs, jaffles, and bagels topped with avocado, halloumi, and cheese at Stairwell Coffee from 6:30am to 3pm on weekdays and 7am to 12pm on weekends.
A large selection of breakfast meals with vegan and gluten free options are available at Metro Coffee from 6am to 2pm every day. Delicious gourmet bagel sandwiches can be found at Skulls and Bones.
The Hole Bagels’ selection of hand rolled, slow proved, boiled and baked bagels include plain, sesame, poppy seed, the everything, sundried tomatoes and herbs, rye, olive and rosemary onion, jalapeno, blueberry, fruit, and cinnamon. You can buy their tasty bagels at the Palm Beach Currumbin Farmers Markets or Burleigh Farmers Markets on Saturday and the Gold Coast Arts Centre Farmers Markets on Sunday.
They also sell their bagels to many cafes near you and provide quality catering services.
Bakeries will have many different types of foods that can kick your day off right:
- Edbake at 5 Flagstone Dr
- Simply Cupcakes at 146 Currumburra Rd
- 5B2F Bakehouse at 55 Brooke Ave
- Flour of Life Bakery at 22-32 Siganto Dr
- My French Pastries at 361 Robina Pkwy
Cafes In Your Area
Get your caffeine boost when you pick up your coffee at one of these cafes in town:
- Cafe Gold Coast at 300 Marine Parade
- Espresso Moto Cafe at 1389 GC Hwy
- All-Time Coffee at 2478 GC Hwy
- Caffeine Kings at 1920 GC Hwy
- Coffee Sisters at 110 Monaco St
Coffee Sisters serves early breakfast in your area starting at 5:30am including fat, fluffy, and three stack cinnamon pancakes served with maple syrup and ice cream, waffles, and beetroot smash.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also sell some wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning:
- Dharma Juice & Coffee Bar at 1934 GC Hwy
- Brewlicious Cafe & Juice Bar at 1 Brygon Creek Dr
- Liquid Dreams Co at 237 Boundary St
- Boost Juice at 8 Cavill Ave
- The Fruit Shop Burleigh at 5 James St
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs later in the day head to an all day breakfast restaurant in Gold Coast:
- Hymn Coffee at 101 Kennedy Dr #24
- Paddock Bakery at 20 Hibiscus Haven
Hymn Coffee uses free range eggs and bacon for their all day breakfast items like eggs benedict, fruit pancakes, and bacon benedict that are available from 6am on Monday through Saturday and 7am on Sundays. Bacon and egg rolls, dippy eggs, benny bagel bacon, and freshly baked goods are served all day at The Paddock Bakery seven days a week from 6am.
You are also welcome to read our posts on:
- Bakeries, Bagel & Donut Shops in Brisbane
- Bakeries, Bagel & Donut Shops in Sydney
- Bakeries, Bagel & Donut Shops in Melbourne
- Bakeries, Bagel & Donut Shops in Perth
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Gold Coast
Well, we wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you should be ready for your next meal.
Do us and our future readers a favor by mentioning if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Gold Coast.