Hello and welcome to this post on the best places to eat breakfast in Belgrade. By the time you finish reading this you will be ready to rush out the door to eat a tasty meal.
Our opening section will discuss the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Belgrade. Whether you are searching for eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or any other delicious morning meal somewhere on that list should have you covered.
Then we will talk about healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options. Donuts, bagels, and bakeries will round out our next few topics.
After all of that is out of the way we will pivot to drinks and discuss local cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy stuff like smoothies and juices. Our final section will tell you about the best all day breakfast restaurants near you because this food tastes so great it shouldn’t only be limited to the morning hours.
Throughout the post any time a brunch buffet is available we will try to point that out, and you can also expect there to be a map for your area towards the end to help you find the closest spot. Anyone that is interested is welcome to check out our other posts on cities around Europe right there.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Belgrade
If you are searching for places to eat your bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delight the best Belgrade breakfast and brunch restaurants are a good place to look:
- Boutique #1 at Trg Republike 3
- Restoran Plato at Cika Ljubina 18-20
- Etna Restaurant at Bulevar Arsenija
- Ceger Kafe at Skerliceva 20
- Jazz Cafe at 19 Obilecev Venac
- Trpković at Dimitrija Tucovića 60
- Skadarlija at Skadarska 18
- Glumac at Dositejeva 7
- Amigo at Kraljice Natalije 35
- Komsike at Palmotićeva 25a
- Metropolitan Grill Restaurant at Milentija Popovića 5
- Supermarket Deli at Topličin venac 19-21
Boutique is famous for making some of the best local breakfasts at fair prices and also provides complete catering services. Sandwiches, quesadillas, tortillas, and omelets are served at Jazz Café.
Zavicaj is a traditional Serbian restaurant that serves breakfast on old style pottery plates. Trpković, Gluma and Amigo are known for their delicious pancakes.
Breakfast specials from Metropolitan Grill menu are assorted Serbian cured meat and sausages, Serbian kajmak, and cream cheese with peppers, Danish pastries, eggs benedict, and Bircher muesli.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Want to feel your best throughout the day? Then have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots:
- Bloom at Gospodar-Jevremova 23
- Red Bread at Obilićev venac 22
- Eat Healthy Vegan Place at Omladinskih brigada 86
Croissants, scrambled eggs, omelettes, granola with yogurt, and smoothies are served for breakfast at Bloom. Red Bread has been around for 20 years serving a tasty and healthy range of early morning meals.
All products at Eat Healthy Vegan Place are homemade and without sugar, gluten, dairy products, without eggs, soy, yeast, and without refined foods.
Donut Shops In Belgrade
On the other hand if you just want something that tastes delicious one of these local donut shops should suffice:
- Slatkoteka at Visnjiceva 5
- Vesela Soova at Njegoseva 10
- Glazura Belville at Dorda Stanojevica 9D
Slatkoteka prepared over 50 different donut flavors and also offers cupcakes, cakes, and chocolate eggs. Donuts, desserts, smoothies, and more are offered at Vesela Soova.
Whether you opt for traditional or unusual, chocolate or fruit, empty or stuffed, sprinkled with coconut or caramel, with biscuits or peanut butter Glazura Belville can make for you.
Bagel Shops Near You
Bagel Bejgl at Kneza Danila 39 serves bagels, soups, salads, juices, and smoothies.
Bakeries will have many different types of foods that can kick your day off right:
- Mandarina Cake Shop at Gračanička 16
- Trpković Bakery at Nemanjina 32
- Poslastičarnica Šuma at Simina 22a
- Dolce by Tintolino Family at Bulevar Zorana Đinđića 12 b, Novi
- Premier čokolada at Obilićev Venac 30
Cafes In Your Area
Get your caffeine boost when you pick up your coffee at one of these cafes in town:
- Kafeterija Fontana at Pariske Komune 13
- Coffeedream at Nikole Spasica 2
- Mykonos Cafe at Carlija Caplina 12
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also sell some wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning:
- Lorenzo and Kakalamba at Cvijiceva 110 enter from Vladetina st
- Coffeedream at Nikole Spasica 2
- Smokvica at 1000 Kralja Petra 73
- Ambar at Karadordeva 2
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Breakfast Club at Prizrenska 1 serves healthy and delicious breakfast and brunch all throughout the day and more options for all day breakfast in your area include Boutique, Jazz Café, Bloom, and Red Bread.
You are also welcome to read our posts on the:
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Bucharest
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Sofia
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Budapest
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Athens
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Belgrade
Well, we wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you should be ready for your next meal.
Do us and our future readers a favor by mentioning if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Belgrade.