You should be learning quite a bit about the best places to eat breakfast in Milan over the next few minutes. Whether you need to rush out the door right now or are planning for tomorrow morning we think we can give you an assist.
There really is no better way for us to get the ball rolling than by listing the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Milan. Eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, and plenty of other delicious meals can be had somewhere around town.
Healthy options for vegan and vegetarian breakfast in your area will be up next. Heading to a donut and bagel shop or bakery early in the morning to get them when they are hot and fresh out of the oven is a solid idea.
Cafes to get your coffee and additional healthy options like smoothies and juice bars deserve a shout out. We will get you out of here with a list of the best all day breakfast spots near you to enjoy one of these meals whenever you feel like it, and we will always try to point out any brunch buffets that are available when we can.
Expect to find a local map for early morning restaurants towards the end to help you find the closest spot, and we welcome you all to look through our other posts on Italy if interested.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Milan
The best Milan breakfast and brunch restaurants are where to go when you want to eat great bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delicacy:
- Biancolatte at Via Filippo Turati, 30
- Ofelé at Via Savona, 2
- Dedans at Piazza Riccardo Wagner, 3
- Mi Casa Toasteria at Piazzale Governo Provvisorio, 5
Delectable sweet and savory menu favorites are available at Biancolatte. Some of the best sweet and savory pancakes in your area along with stuffed bagels and more are provided at Ofelé.
Dedans offers fresh croissants with tasty homemade jams and creams. Mi Casa Toasteria provides a variety of cereals, muffins, sweet breads, French toast, and other savory local breakfast items.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Want to feel your best throughout the day? Then have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots:
- Veganfruttariano at Via Ignazio Ciaia, 4
- MiBiò Bistrot at Via Andrea Solar, 60
- Viva Buonofresconaturale at Via Plinio, 1
- Base V Juicery at Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini, 2
- Il Mercato Verde at Via Edoardo Bassini, 43
Veganfruttariano is a good place to find a healthy breakfast near you.
Viva Buonofresconaturale serves healthy breakfasts that include avocado, cavolo kale, halloumi, pomodorini confit, salsa yogurt, sesamo, bianco and nero, and veggie burgers.
Donuts Shops In Milan
Make a quick stop at a local donut shop if you are running late:
Bagel Shops Near You
Enjoy some great bagels and maybe even a breakfast sandwich in your area at:
From Danishes to cinnamon rolls to quiche these bakeries should have you covered:
- Princi Bakery at Via Speronari, 6
- Pasticceria Martesana at Via Giovanni Cagliero, 14
- The King’s at Viale Tunisia, 19
- Italian Bakery at Via Alvise Cadamosto, 7
Traditional Italian pastries and leavened goods are available at Pasticceria Martesana. Freshly baked favorites and items are prepared every day at the Italian Bakery.
Cafes In Your Area
Jump start your day with that boost of caffeine we all need at one of these cafes:
- Orsonero Coffee at Via Giuseppe Broggi, 15
- Crazy Cat Café at Via Napo Torriani, 5
- Caffè Napoli at Corso di Porta Ticinese, 14
- Cafezal Torrefazione at Via Solferino, 27
Classic specialty espressos are available at Orsonero Coffee. Crazy Cat Café serves delectable food and drinks from 9:30am to 6pm Tuesday through Sunday. Caffè Napoli offers excellent coffees, espressos, pastries, pizzas, sandwiches, and more.
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also have some quick and easy healthy meals:
- Juice Bar at Via Agnello, 18
- Fruits of Brazil at Via Rivoli, 2
- Fruit & Salad at Fronte Civico 11, Piazzale Susa
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
Bacon and eggs are always delish and these all day breakfast restaurants in Milan will serve them whenever you are ready:
- Kate Away at Corso S. Gottardo, 29
- Casa Del Pane at Corso Garibaldi, 22
- Café Gorille at Via Gaetano de Castillia, 20
If you are looking for all day breakfast near you head to any of the above.
Some of you may also want to read about the:
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Turin
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Venice
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Florence
- Best Pancakes & Waffles in Rome
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Milan
All of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants in your area are ready whenever you are.
It would be great if you could let us know if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for this town that you may have as well. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Milan.