Hello and welcome to this post on the best places to eat breakfast in Buffalo. By the time you finish reading this you will be ready to rush out the door to eat a tasty meal.
Our opening section will discuss the best all-around brunch and breakfast restaurants in Buffalo. Whether you are searching for eggs, omelets, waffles, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sandwiches, wraps, bacon, sausage, or any other delicious morning meal somewhere on that list should have you covered.
Then we will talk about healthy vegan and vegetarian breakfast options. Donuts, bagels, and bakeries will round out our next few topics.
After all of that is out of the way we will pivot to drinks and discuss local cafes to get your coffee as well as some more healthy stuff like smoothies and juices. Our final section will tell you about the best all day breakfast restaurants near you because this food tastes so great it shouldn’t only be limited to the morning hours.
Throughout the post any time a brunch buffet is available we will try to point that out, and you can also expect there to be a map for your area towards the end to help you find the closest spot. Anyone that is interested is welcome to check out our other posts on this area of the world right here.
Best Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants In Buffalo
If you are searching for places to eat your bacon, eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, or any early morning delight the best Buffalo breakfast and brunch restaurants are a good place to look:
- Sophia’s Restaurant at 749 Military Rd
- E Cafe at the Glenny at 249 Main St
- Betty’s at 370 Virginia St
- Mon Ami Restaurant at 20 Cathedral Park
- Swan Street Diner at 700 Swan St
Have your normal breakfast offerings like pancakes, omelets, and French toast at Sophie’s Restaurant. Hot French toast, omelets, pancakes, croissants, sandwiches, flatbreads, and many more breakfast items are available at E Cafe at the Glenny.
Betty’s serves globally inspired comfort food as well as weekend brunch including bagels, sandwiches, burritos, and French toast along with local Buffalo art. There are Belgian waffles, cinnamon French toast, eggs Benedict, croissants, pastries, sandwiches, and other homemade breakfasts at Mon Ami Restaurant.
The Swan Street Diner serves early breakfast in your area and some of their offerings including some of the best French toast, omelets, pancakes, and waffles in town.
Vegan & Vegetarian Breakfasts
Want to feel your best throughout the day? Then have your first meal at one of these healthy vegan or vegetarian breakfast spots:
- Sunshine Vegan Eats at 893 Jefferson Ave
- Amy’s Place at 3234 Main St
For a healthy breakfast early in the morning try out one of those spots.
Donut Shops In Buffalo
On the other hand if you just want something that tastes delicious one of these local donut shops should suffice:
- Paula’s Donuts at 872 Seneca St
- Fry Baby Donut Co at 336 S Elmwood Ave
- Donut Kraze at 406 Dingens St
- Famous Doughnuts at 3043 Main St
Bagel Shops Near You
You should be able to find a wide variety of bagels and probably some breakfast sandwiches at:
- Logan’s Bagels at 27 Chandler St
- The Bagel Jar at 2178 Seneca St
- Bagel Jay’s Bakery & Café at 2130 Delaware Ave
Don’t forget about the bagels sold at Betty’s from our top list either.
Bakeries will have many different types of foods that can kick your day off right:
- Blackbird Sweets at 1547 Hertel Ave
- Five Points Bakery at 44 Brayton St
- Butter Block at 426 Rhode Island St
- Fairy Cakes Cupcakery & Bakeshop at 289 Parkside Ave
- Romeo & Juliet’s Cafeé & Bakery at 1292 Hertel Ave
Cafes In Your Area
Get your caffeine boost when you pick up your coffee at one of these cafes in town:
- Tipico Coffee at 1084 Elmwood Ave
- Caffe Aroma at 957 Elmwood Ave
- Daily Planet Coffee at 1862 Hertel Ave
- The Intersection at 100 Elmwood Ave
Smoothies & Juice Bars
Usually these smoothie and juice bars will also sell some wraps, sandwiches, bowls, and other healthy food for your morning:
- Planet Smoothie at 3701 McKinley Pkwy #122
- The Healthy Scratch at 75 Main St #4
- Squeeze Juicery at 5419 Main St
- Kornerstone Cafe & Juice Bar at 701 Seneca St
All Day Breakfast Restaurants
When you want your bacon and eggs later in the day head to an all day breakfast restaurant in Buffalo:
- Bertha’s Diner at 1430 Hertel Ave
- Denny’s at 2215 Delaware Ave
Denny’s offers classic American breakfast all day near you but we bet many of you already knew that. You are also welcome to read our posts on:
- Bakeries, Bagel & Donut Shops in Toronto
- Bakeries, Bagel & Donut Shops in Rochester
- Bakeries, Bagel & Donut Shops in Albany
- Bakeries, Bagel & Donut Shops in New York City
Enjoy Your Breakfast In Buffalo
Well, we wish we had more to share but for now that is all we’ve got. After reading about all of those local breakfast spots to get your eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, or waffles as well as buffets, healthy vegetarian and vegan options, donut and bagel shops near you, cafes, smoothie and juice bars, and all day restaurants you should be ready for your next meal.
Do us and our future readers a favor by mentioning if we got anything incorrect in the comments, and feel free to share any early morning meal tips for your area that you may have too. Now go have fun enjoying your breakfast in Buffalo.